The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 6

Group Leader
No, you DIDN'T do the right thing. Even if they were a weakness, you should have kept them CLOSE had you not killed them. Instead, you let a woman take advantage of your situation and abused children that are still apart of your royal family. So far you're a failure as a father. From here on out, fix your wrongs sir.

Dex-chan lover
He's not a particularly bad person he's just a person who made a bad decision in his ignorance.

These two kids protecting each other no matter what is one of the saddest things ever.

Obviously you did the wrong thing if you never checked up on them in all the five years you left them with that woman. How could you trust such a woman to raise and treat her own children right if you had that sort of preconception about her in the first place?

IMO, the author should've done a slow descent type of character arc for the mother where she seemed completely normal at first but started going insane being cooped up in the castle mostly alone. It probably wouldn't make the father's choices seem so baffling especially considering he seems to... care about them? But not care about them enough to leave them with like the worst choice for a mother and go "Yeah I've done my job here I'm sure they'll turn out alright" like ???

no you didn't make the right decision. as a royal you should know how hard it is to be neglected so why project that on to someone else, nonetheless to your kids. do you know how emotionally traumatizing that is to have your own father, who's supposed to be the one to protect you, shun you. ignoring the "issue" is never the way to solve it.

and yes I have daddy issues :)

Even with good intentions to try and protect them, that dude should've at least checked in on them. He better make up all he can for that.

Dex-chan lover
He's asking if he did the wrong thing so he clearly had a choice to make things possibly better, I want the abusive servants to also be punished and whoever was taking care of the finance, was there a Butler or did the mother take all the money?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Did you make the wrong decision? No. You made the WORST decision.

Im waiting for the next chapter to see what would the Emperor's next move are. To gain back the children's trust is a very hard thing to do since they are technically an adult in mind😅.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope and pray that they never get along with their sperm donor. He is pure garbage and even if he tries to make amends now, it's way too late. Just imagine the trauma he has caused them and he doesn't even know they're already adults (or were they teens) in their previous lives so they're so scarred despite this not being their first life and them being mature so he inflicted all that pain upon them thinking they were even more fragile than they actually are which is unimaginable.

Even if he couldn't bring them to the palace, he could've monitored their upbringing. He'd the fricking emperor and he has absolute control over everything and it shows. It would've been so easy for him to have spies in that old castle and to have his people working on the inside to see how the twins are being treated but he had a complete hands off approach and now he dares to get angry when seeign their scars ? Are you shitting me ?
He admitted that they were just a plot for their garbage mother and he fully knows her character so did he expect her to become Mother Theresa after giving birth to them? it was obvious what was happening and he just chose to turn a blind eye on everything. I'm much angrier because he dares to be surprised or act protective NOW. Can this waste of space die already ? I will never feel sad if he dies even if the author tries to make us feel bad for him. I'll always come back to the first few chapters and I'll think good riddance.

I'm new to this webtoon and boy am I teary eyed from the shit the twins had to go through... ಥ╭╮ಥ

Ah, it makes a little more sense now that the Emperor has given us a little more knowledge. It seems as though the thought process is that illegitimate children can be leveraged by ambitious mothers to get themselves further in society. Therefore, Emperor has no choice but to kill them. Seeing as he could not bring himself to do so, he instead acts as if they do not exist to never give Rurahel an inch of space to wriggle her way into the imperial politics.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hard to fault the father completely. It's hard to judge someone in a world with totally whack customs and priorities so far detached from our own. Not that I like how he handled it...

Hoping they don't get close because of mistakes is unrealistic. It's clear this story is going to be about him making it up to them bit by bit.

@kiwicakeu I noticed the same thing. I could imagine their father would be a lot more adept at this whole healing magic thing.

another ignorant emperor. i hope he learns from his mistakes fast and puts an end to those rules that caused the situation

thank you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread