The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Where did her scars go when they were sleeping? An artistic error or story thing?

as much as i wanna say it's too late for the emperor to make amends, i think all of that are up to the twins to decide. i sort of get the emperor's reasoning but it's still a shitty thing to do to children. I just hope the twins don't grow stupid to the years of abuse just coz theyre given a little affection and still be themselves all through out without being too forgiving of others. i hate saintly protags but it doesn't seem like it with this one

Double-page supporter
At least we have more knowledge on their background and it seems he can still be redeemed but it's gonna take a lot of work and I damn well hope the author won't half ass it

Aggregator gang
Hmm I'm conflicted, I want the Emperor to suffer some but since he didn't actively try to hurt the twins I don't want him to suffer. I think this is just a lingering resentment to that rurahel woman who died without paying for what she did. Hopefully we get to see those servants pay. Anyways I hope the twins can open up some and heal their wounds and receive all the love and affection they deserve!

Group Leader
It kind of makes sense tbh. They were supposed to be kept in secret so they can't receive large budget for living or have messenger frequently check on then or someone might notice. The emperor might have hunged on the fact that even he an emperor can't bring himself to harm to his children, what more of their mother?

I like how the artist didn't make the babies head squares. The lines and the coloring are also smooth. I am into this manhwa now 😆😍

@YaoiHime https://discord.com/invite/CB3YVey this is the invitation link. But just in case it's invalid, click on this link and search the discord icon => https://mangadex.org/group/9977/just-do-it

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Aha, this chapter gave us a few answers. Nice!
Thanks for the update!

Boi you made the wrong choice ಥ_ಥ it's a good thing that these bbys are mature enough not to get too scarred from the tortured they endured for five years.

The people who neglected them must pay the price. Even if they're not royalty they're still friggin children. People who hurt children are the lower than dirt...

Users who are viewing this thread