The Twin Siblings' New Life - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Children: *severely scarred, malnourished, and traumatized*
Emperor: Did I do the right thing?
iu

(I'm going to assume he's wondering if he should have killed them before they had to suffer because of their psycho mother, because otherwise...)

As if he cared for them, that was the most selfish thing to do to the twins. Like he knows that Rurahel doesn't really care for them and he's too indecisive with his children's lives so he pats himself on the back for "letting them live" even though it was a hellish five years. He probably even forgot about those twins. Like why wouldn't he send a messenger to check up on how they were doing. I hate how the author is trying to give him a sympathetic look. Like no. He doesn't deserve sympathy, I want a redemption arc with his guilt and suffering on full display.

Dex-chan lover
Just read all 6 chapters and honestly, it felt like two at most. Interesting premise but the substance is severely lacking.

Also; Emperor, selfish piece of shit.

I am happy that they didn't accept him as a father figure right away. He needs to work for their trust and love, even if he didn't mean to leave them in that shitty house for years without knowing what was going on there.

Hopefully, we won't see,

- I didn't know, srry.
- It's k. We all good now.

situation in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Author trying to be subtle about her scars disappearing, or just forgot to draw them shortly after stressing how important they were?

Tune in next time to find out!

Queue Jojo 'To Be Continued' meme!

I think the Emperor didn't know anything about the kids being mistreated. I mean they live in a different castle, and it seemed like none of the servants bothered reporting their mistreatment to the Emperor since they are illegitimate children.

While he wasn't right in abandoning him, other Emperors might have just killed them outright. He probably thought they were living fine with their mother until that royal man saw them in the tree and reported it to the Emperor.

This is really good so far. Wish there's a translated novel to this so I can read more.

Maybe we’ll get a more detailed story behind the Emperor and Rurahel, but so far it looks like he has really bad taste in women.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the fact that they were reincarnated plays a real role in the story !

Sorry for being mad, sir. I thought you are a bad person. Truns out you are just a retarded who became an emperor

I’m actually really enjoying this 🥺
Thank you for the translations 💗💗

@Silailo I hope as well. But I wouldn't expect too much. Most of the times it's just an easy explanation as to why the kid MC is slightly more intelligent than your regular kid. It's an easy, overused and convenient way to allow the author to give more depth to a child character.

Users who are viewing this thread