The Twin Siblings' New Life

Can’t believe people still defend the fact that they don’t know wuts going on around them, peace....

Lol did this kid just commit a crime and asked for his family to be spared even though knowing full well that he could've avoided it earlier? This kid is to funny

Stop fucking trying to justify their stupidity.
They're just stupid for the sake of the plot, without their stupidity plot wouldn't be able to move on
The author is just lacking skills to properly develop the story without these pathetic tricks

I think the story would’ve be enhanced if the author didn’t leave so much useless information. For example, their reincarnation could’ve played a significant role in the story but like the story “I belong to House of Castillo” both the manhwas left out that element. I think it the story has so much potiental that’s went to waste, it felt like their previous lives was just an excuse to escape the emotional element of their abuse and trauma since they were “mature” enough to be alright. I seriously hope this story turns out for the best and as it develops the author will make a more stable plot cause I think she made pretty interesting/great character relationships 😔 Also I don’t understand the characters ages, they speak way too mature and their persona should be atleast 18-25 for the brothers, in which the author kinda flopped on too cause their ages don’t matter so it wouldn’t matter if it properly lined up with their appearances...

Lol I was browsing some Korean novels and came across a review for this one. The Korean reviewer had dropped the story at chapter 42 cause they couldn't get into it. One of their complaints was that the siblings' actions contradicted with the fact that they were reincarnated morden highshcool students. Even if they were traumatized by their mother's abuse, it shouldn't have shaped their personalities too much since their brains were already that of teenagers.

I just found it funny that even the Korean readers think the reincarnation was unnecessary.

sno

Don't think of the isekai tag as the main plot point. It is used to explain the twins' connection and morals. The story is drawn out and has it's moments of cringe, but there are a lot of good points too.

After reading dozens of comments I'm starting to question if this manga is botted or not. This manga has a rating of nearly 8 (7.82) and 733 10 star ratings. I ask myself: did we just read this same shit? but then I check the comments and I'm like so yea we did just read this dumpster fire of a manga. I think that people saw this early on and rated it based on the first few chapters due to the artwork and story at the beginning maybe? It's hard to grasp what the hell 733 people were thinking tbh.. 🤨

Interesting but poorly executed. This is akin to chinese webnovels, well not that bad that you'll lose your braincells in the first few chapters, the plotholes are just piling up that it is so noticeable you're getting frustrated and unnecessary headaches. this is clear during ch 30+ I swear I'm trying so hard to tolerate, like why can't he do this and not that to the characters.

Anyway, I'm at ch 49 and the stress is really getting to me so I'm dropping this. I'm really not in the mood to loose braincells and get mad at a webtoon. Maybe I'll pick this up when I'm ready to be stressed out and just plain bored that losing braincells is fun.

Dumbasses, surprised they not ashamed of themselves. They literally went from “We can’t trust anyone” to “I TRUST DA DUKE AND HIS SON!!” Like what the hell... did they not think of people hiding behind masks or something?? And then when they had to find out the ✨hard way✨ they like “we can’t trust anyone...” Like no, u should have been like ‘we SHOULDNT have trusted anyone” and should have been calling themselves stupid dumbasses. I feel like they haven’t regretted their stupidity enough. I rated this 2/10

wow i finished reading the krn light novel to the end, and it’s a very feel good nice story. I really love these siblings to death.

the beginning of the story is painful but it’s only in the first arc. just keep with it.(the first ark is quite long). Later it’s just sunshine and loveliness.

the torture will be done in ch 56. you guys are almost there. keep going 🥺

Beginning of the story feels very weak. There are lots of plot holes and forced plots like the reincarnation itself wasn't necessary at all. And what do they mena by not aging after 30, so they don't die or something? The art is 10/10, very cute, though I think the story could have executed way better if more attention was given to the details.

The twins are so dumbass. I thought both of them are already 23 include the previous life age?! Why are their mentality so immature? Aren't you two already know your bro sacrifice his health to protect you two and you just tends to ignore and forget about that. Not willing to trust your family. Instead! You trust those wicked fake trying to act good bad guy?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ duhhh

The plot was good just until the TWINS STOP TRUSTING THEIR FAMILY. liKe bRuh, aren't you mentally 23 years OLD? i agree with the comment below me 100%. Im so frustrated, THEIR BROTHERS ARE CLEARLY VERY AFFECTIONATE TOWARDS THEM (except their father, he is but doesn't show it). Sigh, another stupid isekai manhwas.

I wonder why a lot of manhwas have a lot of bad writing than mangas, at least for me searching for isekais. well yeah the top isekais are also manhwas, but mangas doesn't have a lot that have writings as bad as this or "The emperor's company."

Users who are viewing this thread