The Twin Siblings' New Life

This has a really interest concept! I haven't read any twin mangas/manhwas with reincarnation yet. I can't wait for the next chapters to come out.

Ugh dropped i guess
Good concept and premise
But the execution just "annoying"?

Idk i just feel annoyed by every chapter somehow

I really like this so far! Loving the art, haven't read that many twin reincarnation stories. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Honestly I just feel like the girl is the main character and the twin brother was like an after thought. The story isn't all that different from other manga I read with the same type of plot

honestly i hate the older brother too. him and the emperor are just hypocritical bastards and it’s disgusting.

common sense says: if you abandon a family member, anyone who is forced to serve them will feel inferior. because no one is looking out for those who were abandoned, obviously the servants with their inferiority complex will abuse their masters to feel superior.

so if you were uninterested before don’t act like a good person now. you’re still trash so keep the same energy.

if they had even checked to see if the children were alive or healthy they would know exactly what happened so it’s no excuse. they should have been able to guess even without knowing.

no. honestly i hate every character except for arjen and arien

I would like to see more of Arjen's involvement, honestly. He feels like a side character

Storywriting is giving off strong bad chinese webtoon vibes, do not like and will be dropping. Story drags out too long and there’s really nothing special to this story at all, as bland as paper.

There is a mix between continuing and dropping in the comment section for understandable reasons. Honestly, I’m going to continue reading this. I like how the twins think and feel the same way and don’t trust everyone just because of poor excuses. This story has a lot of potential. It may be slow, but I believe it will continue to grow.😌😌

So far, rating this 7/10. I really hope they don’t just go along with flow and decide to actually stay at the palace to stay with the “family” who neglected them. Honestly, they should be rejecting everything/everyone and at least attempt to escape... they are just going with the flow... If they continue to go with the flow and learn etiquette or whatever I’m dropping. I felt angry at the family for them, to see the twins not trying to leave the place or whatever, i feel dissatisfied/disappointed.
@enyoteremchi Same

I definitely understand the perspective of those dropping this, but for now I'm going to give it a chance. As much as I dislike the encroaching trope of "oh, now you're a proper royal and everything is wonderful and we'll be your pretty boy family", the twins themselves are absolutely great, and for the most part not buying the bullshit at all. We'll see if that stays the case, but for now they make the story worth sticking with.

On a different note, Just Do It and Morries have really pulled through on this one: bravo!

I'll keep going just because the twin are cute. If they got annoying halfway I'm dropping this

The rest of the royals changed their behavior towards them, like now they do acknowledge the twins as royals and sincerely it’s too late now to repent.
I’ve read up until chapter 23 and the only person who I think it’s worth it is the red haired guy, who’s also their guardian

Just picked this up and really enjoyed the first 10 chapters. I'm hoping the twins don't buy into the whole royals shenanigans/bs and stay how they've been thus far, wary and not trusting of anyone. Beautiful art though have to say

Users who are viewing this thread