The Twin Siblings' New Life

I hate Ishina and she deserved that also do y’all think
that the twins become invisible? Like they unconsciously do it? Idk just wondering its been bugging me and I just had to say it

Thank you for the uploads! Plus BIG BIG thanks to the Just Do It and Morries for translating and their hard work. 😘

Dex-chan lover
this is like a fizzy refreshing, not always paired with any kind of food. it's not the feel good story but the writing is excellent. I like the author's take of her family's sincerity and flat out awkwardness when interacting with the trauma twins. I really love twins and I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY. Thanks for the translation~
even though the two were teens in their previous life, plus the years of their current life, the things they go through need to recoup slowly. I like how the author's abrupt pacing adds to the flavor of something isn't just right, at least not just yet. I hope author-nim doesn't fall into the pit of passe writing after the kids grow up OR the pit of one of the twins becoming a prop from the other. twins are an excellent dynamic AND MY FAVORITE

Just Do It | Morries : thank you so much for the big update, lots of chapters it made my night :) thank you!! <3

I like the fact that the emperor does seem to care about them from the beginning and that leaving them was a misguided attempt at protecting them. Of course it still doesn't excuse it though.

Honestly having a hard time thinking that they're mentally 24 years old...

This would be better without that tbh.

It is weird that they are mentally 24 years old but I think it pairs nicely with the royals having full grown bodies at 10.

I feel spoiled with these multiple chapter updates 😂 Thank you!!

Also when will their telepathy and reincarnation become relevant to the story I wonder 🤔

I feel so great having finally discovered another good shoujo isekai after so long. The sibling dynamic is refreshing, and I'm really looking forward to this story! Thanks so much for the big updates <3

Users who are viewing this thread