The Twin Siblings' New Life

Thank you so much for all of your updates! I get so excited waiting for this and you guys do it so well!

I have a twin brother and i wish our relationship was like this because trust me it's a permanent cold war in the house xD

Wow thanks to the team for making the massive upload possible! 😆❤️ Man can’t wait for the guardian to make a full entrance

Lol guys, I just noticed that this is published under the same studio like solo leveling. That’s kinda crazy for me cs I thought they only did action ones

I hope that they won’t give in so easily... it seems like they are so far... they seem to only be uncomfortable with the imperial family , i don’t feel the hate or whatever. It seems they will easily forgive them for everything, or more like won’t care anymore after a few more chapters. I hope they can and will express their hurt strongly to them so the family can regret even more for abandoning the twin mcs before letting it all go...

thank u for the chapters! the twins are so cute and im looking forward to seeing how they'll be able to start trusting the imperial family members

I binge read! It's a good thing I waited for it to pile up.
Thanks soooo much translators!

Now.. I can't wait for the next release..

Thank you for so much for the updates abd and all the hard works ❤️❤️💕❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread