The Twin Siblings' New Life

I love this.. I guessed I'm sucker for story with kiddie as main character. and this story got a fraternal twin as the MC, that's a plus for me. And don't worry, there's no incest in this. It's just family love ❤️. With how they've been suffering together for the past 5 years, of course they'd be so close and all. And there's some plot that I'm really love in this story as it kinda made them special. What I can say is please give this story a chance. It's a hidden gem

Reincarnated twins?! Awesome. I hope it stays as a dialogue between the two and doesnt hoof one to the side later. And normally I'm a sucker for romance in these, but even if both siblings find awesome partners, I feel like this will be so much better if their relationship is above all else. Could grow up as a kickass duo!
especially since they can communicate telepathically with each other

is this going to be one of those " oh no i had no idea the children i abandoned were treated so poorly let me make it up to you" type of things?

I really hope this doesn't end up being one of those "the Emperor is a cruel and ruthless bastard who abandoned his kids, but SECRETLY he was the good guy all along!1!!" stories. It's honestly one of my least favourite tropes anyway, and in a story like this it would just be way too bitter a pill to swallow.

Currently hoping flying dude has something to do with this.

\(*⌒0⌒)b♪
Here's a cute png of the twin :

https://imgur.com/9qFc8vc

Dex-chan lover
Never read the raws, so I can only speculate.

More than likely it *is* as some people expect, and the Emperor isn't as cruel as they think he is. But as Emperor, there are certain expectations of him as well, which is why he had to keep illegitimate children born out of wedlock hidden. As the leader of the Empire, his political position can be threatened by internal enemies who are searching for any weakness of his, and children, illegitimate or not, can be used as chess pieces. However that he named them personally is quite significant. Arien is contradicting herself, but she's also upset. That there's no way he wouldn't know, even if he ignored them all this time, just what does she think ignore means? Well, she's angry and thanks to their environment, mistrustful of everyone, especially their father, so I can let it slide. Strictly speaking if he ignored them, no, he would not know about anything. But he's undoubtedly the type that actually cares, but is bad at showing it, or he wouldn't be so upset at the mere suspicion that there mother abused them. If he finds out the servants had a part to play in their injuries, more than likely they will severely punished and sacked. Their personal reputations so ruined, they'd never find work in the empire again. Or if he really is the monster the children think he is, the entire batch of servants in their castle, will simply turn up dead.

meh, boring... I was hoping they were having a escape and live on their own while avoiding the aristocracy. you know live a good life, learn new things like magic etc...

but this is your another usual spoil the poor kids kind of thing..

Thank you so much!!❤️ Tho it is slow, the quality of these chapters is great!!
Also, to those ppl who keep saying that it’s boring and not worthy, if it is so for you, don’t read it and disregard the hard work of these teams, there’s no need to be disrespectful, just drop it, understand that they’re not the authors, they can’t change the story, they just translate it. 😉

When you talk a big game but can be killed instantly. You need to be quiet. One slip of the tongue and you and your brother can be dead

Users who are viewing this thread