The Twin Siblings' New Life

Thank you, thank you for the update!!! 😘 i wanna kiss you translators for doing a nice work!

They are supposed to be 25, right? But why do I fell like although they might be mentally 25... They kinda act more younger...

@cinnamoncookie

Technically they died at around 18 years old (that's not really a spoiler) and have lived for about 5(?) Year's as the reborn emperor's illegitimate twins. Though you can say they possess 25 years of memories, i feel that they still have the mindsets of teenagers because they never actually managed to get passed that actual age (though one may grow wiser with age, age does not make one wise ---- I'm not saying they're stupid, it's just that they died at 18 and basically had a restart for five years: they didn't technically learn anything 'new' in that time except adult abuse and some of the social rules of their new world, so I'd say they have an excuse for why they don't think entirely as fully mature adults at times
That's my 2 cents anyway

It's a shame that they cut their hair :( I mean, they could leave it a little bit longer than that

since english doesn't have proper offenses lemme-
AH VAI TOMAR NO CU MANO QUE MULHER FILHA DA PUTA
POR ISSO QUE NÃO GOSTO DESSAS PERSONAGENS DE CABELO ROXO

It's written really well and the story is pretty interesting so far. I just can't seem to really get to like it because of the whole theme.

Users who are viewing this thread