The Twin Siblings' New Life

I'm still annoyed how they're self aware they're twenties in their mind but still oblivious like a child... so what's the function of reincarnation again??

@doomtc

Probably, Royals only married other royals back in the day because marrying someone below their station was a bad thing.

I wouldn't doubt thats what they went on.

They are stupid. Easily fooled. Honestly... I feel like the twin brother is more like an add on. What exactly are they expecting?

I haven't pick this up yet, but I heard the twins will end up together. Please tell me this isn't true

I dont know why but im kinda disappointed with the girl twin. I think his bro more mature than her. They already senior or in junior high if im not mistaken. But they even cant act like their age. Easy fools and sudden mellow. I think they already expected that kind of situation and harden their heart. They just need to think about palace's drama on their past life in korea. Dont trust anyone and please read their intention. Go find some knowledge about the nobility and the empire situation!!!!

They do act their age, which is about 10. They didn't transmigrate, they were reincarnated i.e. they are new people with the memories of their old lives. Which explains why they're oddly mature but at the same time they are still just children. People aren't flesh robots, the hormonal balance alone would throw you off never mind trying to reconcile what is basically a long dream with your current new existence. Every one of these stories always has plenty of "Oh my, why aren't they acting like the cold rational creature of logic that I am? Lowly human failings disgust me!" in the comments.

That said the most recent chapters do nothing to ameliorate my earlier criticisms about how disappointing the twins emotional about face is (and what garbage everyone in the story is)

KYOOT. BEBES.

Ahem. I find this delightful and heartwarming. It’s made me laugh a number of times, which rarely happens with webcomics. I wonder if there’s any significance to the fact that
their guardian is a wolf, like the second prince’s.

Fed-Kun's army
Arjen doesn’t seem like that much of an important character at all. He just walks around with his sister and is basically just someone for her to talk to? She even does most of the talking to other people. Could’ve just been a sentient teddy bear or something and there wouldn’t be that much of a difference.

I am honestly a little confused as to why they seem so shocked at the end, hearing that the Emperor would have killed them at birth if he could have. They keep going on about how they're mentally in their 20s, more mature than others their age and that they are well aware that in this nation illegitimate children are highly frowned upon so of course the Emperor would be held to a higher standard. If it turns to them running off without hearing the full story that is so typical in these things, ugh I'll be high disappointed and frustrated.

Sometimes it's better to talk the truth even if it's cruel rather than cover it with sweet lies. What they need is talking heart to heart not running away from each other and "hoping" someone will come to help them fix their family.

... i find this story sort of heavy...... like its cute but yet ... the plot is ...too much

AAAAAH SHUT IT !!!! DON'T MAKE KUR WONDERFULLY ADORABLE RED HAIRED GUARDIAN DISAPPEAR DANG IT !!!!!

I thought they were in their 20s? I mean, they’re in the body of children but aren’t they supposed to be smarter than this??? Aren’t 20 year olds typically smart enough to just talk about the problem or are they going to keep on dragging this kind of story by intentionally keeping them at “running away to survive” from the problem?? On the verge of dropping, honestly.

31 chapters in and we are back to the beginning story wise. Now, when I see a new chapter pop up, I am not excited like I was. Now, I just kinda wanna get it over with so I can move on to something else.

Users who are viewing this thread