The Twin Siblings' New Life

Thank god for the second prince because without him there is no plot advancement. I like the story but they are too hung up on that one issue for drama. I understand they want to create conflict, but they should not have made them reincarnate, because excluding some small forced bits it's completely pointless. They don't use any knowledge from their previous life nor act maturely as they should. It seemed they added reincarnation just for the sake of the plot trope. It would have been much better if they left that part out because it is understandable for a five-year-old to think like that but not a twenty-something-year-old! However, I would like to thank the scanlators for their hard work and would like to read this manga to see where it goes from whence the misunderstandings are over.

From spoiler it says gaurdians given should match the owner example is the 3rd prince, he thinks he is strong so he got a guardian with has the same mindset as him. If the 3rd prince thinks he is weak it will also weaken his guardian. Jason represents freedom however since the twins does not think they are free and is full of doubts it creates shackles to Jason.

i think yall are forgetting that 5 years of abuse is not something easy to forget, even if you are older/maturer (heck i think it would have been much worse if they didn't reincarnated). Trauma is trauma, just because your mature doesn't mean that you are not effected from 5 years of abuse. Though this is just a story with fictional characters, i think people need to realize trauma from abuse is not something that is light and can be easily forgotten so of course it would cause a lot of misunderstanding because of the abuse they suffered from. Making it a lot easier for them distrust everyone. (just wanted to get that off my chest)

@lilyana2258 yes, exactly! as someone who has experienced child abuse and neglect this is all very realistic! what i went through wasn’t as bad as these two BABIES and it still fucked me up even now, i can only imagine what it would be like to experience abuse to the degree that they did. and i was lucky, i eventually had access to therapy and met people who were sympathetic so i was able to begin my recovery. it’s been 3 years since i started recovery and while i made progress, i’m still heavily traumatised. i’m not saying this to make people feel sorry for me, i’m trying to explain what effects the events these children went through can have on a person for the rest of their lives.

these two were isolated, abused and neglected for the first 5 years of their life by the very people who were supposed to look after them and make them feel safe. even after they were moved to a place that should’ve been safer, they were still emotionally neglected and looked down upon, told they should die, and have had assassination attempts on them. their own family never considered their feelings or even asked for their opinions, they just did whatever they wanted, assuming they knew best without knowing anything about the twins’ feelings or trying to find out. the second prince is an exception as he is more caring and does attempt to communicate with them, but he’s one out of 4 people and even he doesn’t completely try to understand what the twins feel.

like, it’s good to know that the people reading this were never abused as children because they clearly have no idea how itworks and what its effects can be, but ffs have some compassion for victims who are clearly traumatised. i hope those people never meet abuse victims in real life since they’re so callous. reminds me of a girl i met at university. at some point parents came up in conversation and i admitted i hated mine, she immediately assumed i was some kind of spoiled brat who didn’t appreciate other people when i grew up being hit, shouted at, neglected and emotionally manipulated.

NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY... HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE FACT THAT THE EMPEROR HIMSELF SAID THAT IF HE HAD THE CHANCE HE WOULD HAVE KILLED THE TWINS?

ALL THESE BULLSH*T THINGS THAT ARE BEING SAID AT SUCH A LATE TIME CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT.

@lilyana2258 They're was beaten by some random woman from time to time, that's it. It's not that hard to handle for someone in their late 20's
"Making it a lot easier for them distrust everyone." That'd be definitely the case...if they were children, but they're NOT

Wow. Why would they trust the d*mned duke and his son so easily? Just. Wow. They're abused children with traumas and trust issues. I get it that they don't trust the emperor and his sons.

But they choose the duke. Seriously? It doesn't make any sense. It's better if they don't trust anyone at all. Geez.

At first this series really draws me in with the story and characters. But after they met the duke and his son, it seems like the author decided to screw the logic behind human brain and psychological effect when it's the main axis behind the story so far 🙄

Just Do It, Yo mates, just do it. 24 hr translation, 3 coffee cups all nighters, going to korea and kidnap the author to make him churn out chapters everyday, and asking god for a blessing that you and the author won't die with no sleep.

From what I read so far 10 chapters in, What even is the purpose of the reincarnation theme in this if the twins are just going to act like stupid kids? They're supposed to be 18 or 25 year olds according to the first chapter but their knowledge and actions absolutely does not match up to that age. Feels like the author originally planned to write about an isekai story in the first chapter and then just decided to not. Also how does dying at 18 and being 25 year olds make any sense, 18+5 is 23. Unless they spent 2 years as spirits for some reason and won't address it.

@cyphexada (i don’t know how to @ people, i’m sorry) the beating that they received was in a 5 years old body and just because they have a 20 years old mindset, doesn’t mean that a 20 years old person can handle such abuse. On that note the abuse they received wasn’t time to time, it is shown that it was a normal occurrence because not only did they have multiple scars on their body, they were also starved and, correct me if i’m wrong, but the maids ignored the abuse and said, “It’s starting again” meaning it was a normal thing and happened often enough for the maid to say ‘again’ (this could be seen in chapter 1).

a reminder to everyone, abuse, NO MATTER WHAT AGE, takes a toll to the brain. so not yall calling the twins being dumb or something when in fact it’s just ✨trauma✨ but in all honesty, for the twins to be talking to people (to them) who caused their abuse, in such time short time shows how strong they are, personally i wouldn’t even want to be near people who caused me to get abused, you know, it would make me hurl from the anxiety and anger.

This is just too damn long. We are on chapter 35 and what exactly has happened? They have moved house. And now they are about to move back! At this rate, we will be pushing chapter 200 before the story properly starts.

Well I’m part starfish then
If she says some nonsense like I’m an elf I don’t know what I’ll do

Users who are viewing this thread