The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 44 - Everyone Is Not Particularly Good

Dex-chan lover
Good morning Tl-san, hope you had some good sleep!
And thanks for the chapter, really wholesome.

Fed-Kun's army
@myemailnow10
Japanese, Chinese and don't know about korea though...... They tend to write their family names first and then their own name. Western like us have first name and then family name. In our daily life we speak with our friends casually with their respective names.
Asian doesn't do that..... Especially the above mentioned countries..... For them it's a great deal if someone call them off with their name as it is improper.
The only ones who can call them with their names are their families, close friends, laws and ofcourse wife/gf.
Well, manga tends to draw out drama when calling out first name..... And all those blushing effect, nvm.
Well, the only thing is that it is improper to call their name.... So they always call them with their family names.

Thanks for the transaltions🙏 I with these were longer, all the characters are so fucken adorable🥰🥰

Fed-Kun's army
Dude are you sleeping, drinking enough water. you are translating this too fast, I appreciate it, bro.

Dex-chan lover
@myemailnow10
Calling someone by their given name means that you're close enough with them. Usually, you'd want to keep a proper distance with another person otherwise you might make them uncomfortable or piss them off. If you think about it, calling someone by their first name only becomes a necessity when you start hanging around their family home where everyone else has the same family name.

And then expressing closeness, affection, and intimacy can be pretty embarrassing sometimes, right? When was the last time you said "I love you" to a certain family member?

Users who are viewing this thread