The Twins' Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 45 - It's Almost The End Of The Year

Thanks for scanning! I loved “Confession Stories” when it was still coming out, so that’d be my preferred series. No pressure though, whatever works for you :)

Thank you so much!! I haven't heard of the series that you were thinking of picking up, but I'll definitely check them out!

Dex-chan lover
I thought Ishizu was picked up already... Kinda? So if I had to choose I'd go with confession stories too.

Anyway, thanks for the really fast updates!

Double-page supporter
CONFESSION CONFESSION CONFESSION CONFESSION PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Aggregator gang
Man u say this is late but it really isn't. Like its 3rd or 4th chapter you uploaded today. WOAH

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dex-chan lover
For a while now it feels that Mika mostly gave up on pursuing Kouki and is softly supporting "twins" relationship. Nice and fluffy.

We're getting close to raws. With the rapid tl we'll get there in like 2-3 days I think.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks man, don't burn out, the translation is much appreciated this series is amazing.

Confession stories is a cute one. Would be delighted if you can pick that up ☺️
And thank you for your hard work in this series too💞

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks for this, very cute story. I'm happy there are people like you around to translate stuff like this.

Thanks for the chapter! I swear the person that's been recently translating this series is probably one of the nicest people I've met on mangadex. Like the guy sounds so sincere in his TL notes. Also, please don't overwork yourself, take some breaks every now and then. 💜

Thank you so much for translating! Love the drawing from the author u added

Users who are viewing this thread