The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This - Vol. 2 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
Uuuh, she should have gone to a professional piercer instead of letting Sakuma do it (from the back without seeing?? wth).

Thanks for the chapter!

God at home piercing kits stress me the fuck out. They’re dirty, the jewelry isn’t mirror polished, and the holes they pierce aren’t clean so they heal worse than with a piercing needle. Do they not have professional piercing boutiques in Japan?

I just got my ears pierced and I gotta say... I can't image doing it myself.
Maybe I'm a wimp but it hurt sooooo bad for me, even with a professional. I got light headed and stuff afterwards as well. No fun.

Does anyone elses lobe holes close up? I've not put anything into my ears for almost two years now and I just tried and it went it just fine *shrug*

glad to see others concerned about the hygiene (or lack thereof) shown here, kinda a squick thing damping the otherwise cute scene.

As a person who had her ears pierced this way and then by a professional piercer I cringe every time I see this in manga. If you want to get a piercing, please don't do this at home, especially if it's any other area than an earlobe ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

And don't get tattooed in some shady cheap parlors...

Dex-chan lover
I just came off Sasameki Koto (or whatever)

.... I am just shocked that the same guy who made that made this. I wonder what happened to make him do it better. XD

Dex-chan lover
piercing with a gun hurts more and takes longer to heal than hollow needle; used for reopening seems to be ok tho, i hope
i have pierced myself before (just ears, i'm too much of a wuss to pierce my nose, lip, or belly, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread