The Two Princesses - Ch. 15

The princess continues to be a thoughtless, dead-weight vile presence. She needs to go~

Dex-chan lover
Um.... that princess girl... is realllllylyyyylyllylyl grating on my nerves
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I totally disagree. How could you not complain about being given such a shabby place to live in considering their position?

Fed-Kun's army
@Bramia I think the issue is that the girl is so careless, forget tactless, that she has repeatedly put her dearest friend who's practically her sister (probably is, tbh) in a spot where things can easily get worse.

The princess doesn't like that Im Ho and Ye Hwa seem to be bonding so she physically blocks them and then asks Ye Hwa about her "first night" with the emperor right in front of Im Ho......eeeek, she's so ungrateful and selfish that I'm speechless

Dex-chan lover
Does the princess not know what the first night actually is? It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't.

I need extra patient when read this manhwa 😫 usually conflict in imperial harem confront between concubines and empress but Baek cheon really pissed me off

Oh lord, the real princess is really getting on my nerves! Can someone throw her from a cliff?!😤

She needs to ditch this snot nosed princess, ugh! I simply could never put up with all this, poor girl.

Dex-chan lover
insensitive little shit. anyone who's read ahead. does baek get ANY better

baek cheon is such a brat. she doesn’t want to live with the burdens of being a princess (like having to marry the emperor) but wants the respect that that life is supposed to afford her? she’s completely entitled. also how dare she ask something like that? ye hwa doesn’t like the emperor at all and she knows that. bringing up a potentially traumatizing night just because you’re jealous that im ho is in love with ye hwa?? you don’t deserve either of them to begin with

Baek cheon need a slap of 'this is the reality dipshit' from Ye Hwa. How many more chapters do I have to bear with Baek cheon's idiocy.

Bet you the princess is gonna do some stupid shit, that gets Ye Hwa tossed under a bus just because of her jealousy for Im Ho

Users who are viewing this thread