The Two Princesses - Ch. 15

I don’t say this lightly, but I hope this princess gets hit by a truck (don’t ask me how) and isekai-ed into the middle of hell to die 50x because I hate her so much.

I’m dropping this because the princess makes me want to kill myself, and I just can’t do this to myself in this economy, even though I love our FL.
Good luck to the rest of you for suffer through this mess of a character.

Aggregator gang
It's so goddamn visible which one of them is a princess that you'd need to be blind not to see it.

If Im Ho wasn't sure, now he knows.

Ye hwa probably the real princess and the royal mother probably swapped them out so ye hwa wouldn't be binded by emperor rulings. Guessing the step dad being an alcoholic was unplanned for.

Could be why the mom doesnt really care for bae cause shes the bait.

Think about it though. Why did the royal mom even remotely pass by where ye hwa was as a child after her mother died.

Fed-Kun's army
Feel so bad for Ye Hwa, she basically was raped and has to pretend she enjoyed it. I hope Im Ho isn't a complete asshole and doesn't hold it against her.

How dare the Baek Cheon even bring that up. She threw Ye Hwa under the bus because she didn't want to f***k an old man. Once she realizes how disposable servants are really treated she will regret giving the princess position to YeHwa. She is so selfish to only want the benefits and none of the hardship.

Dex-chan lover
what a stupid princess, she herself who wanted to be a civilian and she still trying to act like she is the princess, and she even ASKED her friend how her first night with a man she doesnt love and forced to marry because of HER? Wau she need to something, something harsh that will open her eyes

Group Leader
@amc9988
I agree with you 100% the princess needs something to wake her up. No one likes her attitude, and with an attitude like that her crush Im Ho doesn’t want her the only man she will ever get is the emperor. She should just forget about whatever dream she had of a “normal life” if she can’t even be grateful for this house.

@Summosas
Same, I will forever hate her even if she “changes.”

@nikonekonya

She wasn’t 😐 the emperor just left because she fell asleep before he arrived.

This princess...is actually becoming the villain? 😂 When is her character development arc? She's getting so unlikeable...

Group Leader
For a clarification to readers Ye hwa never spent the night with the empror because she felt asleep ^^ hope everyone enjoy our translation

Are you serious? How old is Ye Hwa? 16-18ish from the way she looks, and the princess expects her to enjoy it with a middle-aged man?

@SummerK A middle age man that she FORCED YE TO GET MARRIED TO BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GET FUCKED BY HIM. I'm heated.

I wish for nothing more than to beat some sense and the fear of god into that plague of a princess.... that is all I humbly ask for......

Users who are viewing this thread