The Two Princesses - Ch. 7

Did the princess just try to flirt with the man she just say was disgusting?

Also, I can hope the princess dies and our FL carries on the role or escapes and runs away.

The real princess baek cheon is so selfish. I hope that the prince doesn't mistake ye hwa as baek cheon.

Thanks for the chapter! :)

Dex-chan lover
@Audettey dude same. Like i really hope this all comes back and bites the princess in the butt, while letting ye hwa be happy with whatever ending she chooses.

its unlikely considering these kinds of stories but one can hope

I hope the princess redeems herself because I’m really not liking her character at this point. I know that part of it is to blame on her upbringing, but you would think hanging out with Ye Hwa would help. Thank you for the double release!!!❤️

Thank you for the double update!❤️ So far I’m in love with this story, I like how the two girls both get what they want I just hope the princess doesn’t betray her someday when it benefits her.

God, the real princess just needs to go away and leave Ye Hwa as the sole FL here. All the guys like her, with good reason, and the princess is just gonna leech with her personality.

Aggregator gang
It would definitely be more interesting if the real princess died protecting her aide and really forced her to become the princess.

Honest question, can't they easily tell that she's a fake by just looking at Ye Hwa's hands? She would definitely have rougher/cut up hands than the princess for obvious reasons. I mean, one handshake will give her away.

Yikes, I feel like it would be hard to read this if it progresses in this trend. That being said the story just started and if the author wanted us to hate/ dislike the princess he did a remarkable good job.

Dex-chan lover
Gosh.. 180 degree turn from the princess huh.. He is hot though LOL.. But so suspicious their housing location caught on fire??? SUSPICIOUS
many thanks

Dex-chan lover
i think it would actually be a really interesting plot if the princess dies in the fire but that's not gonna happen. also, maybe the servant started the fire? or am i just too paranoid?

The princess is just making me want to drop this even more the further i read this, sad 'cause i love the FL

I don't like the princess' personality either but I'm loving her as a character because the author and artist is great at showing a privileged girl who knows nothing about the world. Of course she scoff at dirty men and shamelesly flirts at handsome men, she gets everything she wants in the little world of her castle and doesn't realize yet that the real world doesn't work like that

I fucking love this. I love how author portrays the difference in world view between privileged and commoners. My wish is for the Princess to learn how the Maid has lived her life or learn what its like being a maid via working in the palace. This can go in so many interesting ways. Hopefully it only gets better and on another note, the fire and cliches have conditioned me to think the slave will either die saving them or be a spy. Who knows c:

I just hope they don't pair the 2nd ml with the real princess at the end considering the fact she had no qualms letting him get killed and told off the Mc for saving him.

The princess has a lot of flaws right now but that leaves room for character development muahaha! She'll be living as a maid now right? Maybe this experience will change her view of the world. Thanks so much for the update! <3 Also I love the FL, she is very sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread