The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 22

His inner most desires showed up in a form of a light saber between his legs...

@Nep
That passion fruit icecream sounds very appetizing. The sakura one looks interesting. I wonder how that would taste. I'm also curious how salted egg and oreos would taste like. Hmmm 🤤🧐 icecream amiright?

@Nep which ice cream shop is this? Is it in kl? Might have to try it lmao
Also clete girlie I know you wanna protect tita and avoid the whole tyrant king, but cmon, he's at that age where he wants to explore and grow. And yeah, being cooped up at just the palace can be really boring, so pls at least understand it from his pov

He ain't wrong. I get that she's scared of his future but going this way will cause resentment. Should instead teach him to wield the sword for a good cause.

Jesus christ she's doing a horrible job as a 'guardian'. All she's saying is no this and no that to tita, without saying what her plan for him is.

@Nep Sorry that I replied this late, I got too hooked up into reading my novel. And Ice-cream is a godly creation if I may say so myself. I think I can last from a week to a month with it. Humans are indeed weird.

Teenage dirtbag vibes intensifying 🤣

Honestly, he's so uncute now 😒 see, teenagers and toddlers are the reason I don't like children, both phases are troublesome and annoying.

tsundere clete being incompetent at babysitting was cute but now it's getting bothersome, she's doing a terrible job now that he's a teenager and asking himself life questions. does she even have plans for him beyond not becoming a murderer and a tyrant?? she can't keep him still in the castle forever
he was bound to change as he grew up and it's like this took her by surprise wtf

i really don't like mcs that change the plot as much as they can and still think the original novel will display religiously... most authors seem unable to show the fears of their mcs without turning them into fools whose critical thinking randomly shuts down like a malfunctioning software. i hope we won't be wasting too much time seeing clete in denial about letting tita develop IN SOME WAY
at least communicate with him more or something, don't just get mad or sarcastic at him every time he speaks

Users who are viewing this thread