The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 22

Ugghhhh I'm starting to be really over Tita. Like he's complaining that he doesn't know things because he doesn't leave the castle? SHE LITERALLY WANTED TO SEND HIM TO THE CAPITAL FOR MORE LIFE EXPERIENCE. He's the one who threw a tantrum about not ever wanting to leave the castle, and now he's throwing that back in her face as if she's the one confining him. That isn't true! Besides, he's not her kid, he's technically a guest and he's so rude. Like he's cute but he's getting way too spoiled. Also it's not like she doesn't have a reason for not wanting him to learn swordsmanship. If he really wanted to become a butler like he said, then he wouldn't need to know. And since he's so self assured that he'll be an adult and "all grown up" in two years, then he can just move out then and do whatever he wants. At the end of the day, He's living in her castle and relying on her for everything, when she literally has ZERO OBLIGATION to take care of him at all. If he showed even an ounce of gratitude I wouldn't be so annoyed with his character but he's giving young folks everywhere a bad name. I may be a teenager, but I'm grateful for everything that I have. I get that he's still young, but his tantrums just show that he's received no discipline- just about the only fault that I'd pin on Clete. Okay rant over. Thanks for the chapter!

Honestly they just need to talk, from Tita’s POV it just looks like Clete is rejecting anything and everything he has to says without giving him any reason as to why along with treating him like a child (which he is technically).

As a Person getting into my late teens I can vouch that in those angsty years (13-15ish), you basically wanna see yourself as an adult but people treat you like a child however expect adult responses.

He has the right choose his own future and what he wants to do but if she’s constantly rejecting him without valid explanation, it’s just gonna seem like she undermining and restricting him (basically just repeated myself but whateves)

As frustrating as it is to see their miscommunication, it is such a refreshing take instead of angst and moping! It’s understandable on both sides — Tita wanting to make his own decisions and Clete wanting to protect him. The most interesting thing about their dynamic is that it isn’t like parent-child or even sister-brother which makes their relationship even more difficult to navigate.

I’m also excited by the prospect of Tita being responsible for resisting the temptation and manipulation of Divat (hope that’s the name!) instead of the onus being solely on Clete. Too many isekai rely on the emotional and moral strength of the FLs and the MLs just tag along without adding anything too important.

@koia NONO HDKJSDFHD UR RIGHT I GET THE WHOLE #TEENANGST BC I WENT THRU IT TOO BUT IM JUST SAYING.. the miscommunication's so suffocating like pls just talk and try to not let your pride get ahead of you both??

Dex-chan lover
that "innermost desires" is a good transition but that giant light saber is connected to his crotch. ML has large pp, ke

Just a while ago you said you wanted to stay inside and now you wanna leave!?
Author got a 13 year old right [~A~]

I can understand why she was so against it but isnt she contradicting herself too much. If she wants him to be well equipped, to have a fighting chance with what she know he will be facing, allowing him to learn swords early is one way to do so.. how will he ever learn to grow strong if she's like that

MC is getting too over-protective and controlling .-.
You're more than 200 years old, have you not learned anything since then?

Users who are viewing this thread