The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 22

She is doing a bad job being a gaurdian, but no one is born with the knowledge of how to do that.

Kids continuously change so it's understable that she'll find it hard to deal with him, I just hope that she realises her mistakes and starts doing a better job and stop being stubborn.

Aggregator gang
@Agavadon: agree. I can understand how Tita feels, i couldn't do anything when i was his age due to my parents' restrictions. Even now i feel so useless and incompetent.

Instead of 'I'm your innermost desire' I thought It'd say 'I'm your period'
I don't know why XD

I gotta hand it to the author in writing a very accurate portrayal of immature parenting. Clete's too fixated on the future, she's failing to see the factors that lead up to his betrayal. *sigh* I'm glad she's not a saint, but damn, she's terrible at this.

Gotta remember she's over 200 years old, I guess he's growing up as fast as a dog grows to us, but with all the complex emotions and feelings of humans. It'd be hard for anyone to cope, and she's socially awkward and has no experience with kids

Medyo nakkainis siya s a which medyo gaga at bonak she says shes old she lived sevral hundredyears didnt she learned anything with her other beings interaction

Yikes! Her keeping him locked in will turn him against her very quickly. She’s very immature too lol for her to be over 200 years, she acts just like Tita!

so we just gonna ignore the fact that the artist painted a giant red hard on between his legs to represent his innermost desires?

This which needs balance, can't give everything but don0t take or keep him from everything either. Learning swordsmanship won't make him evil.

Users who are viewing this thread