The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
@M2 It won't make much difference explaining it if you don't already see the problem. Anyway, imagine irl you see this 14 yo boy falling in love with a 90 yo woman who is also his guardian. Who gets hurt? Maybe no one right there, but it's morally dangerous right there and on the long term. You can also play with the age gap if you want, reduce 5 years to both. 9 yo in a relationship with a 85 yo woman. Still nothing wrong? Well, try changing gender if you please. 9~14 yo girl with a 85~90 yo man. Still nothing wrong? Well, I suggest you go to a psychology just for a check and don't forget to tell him about your opinion on this matter.

"Do you have a crush?"
I'm pretty sure he's pretty much very isolated in the castle or whatever, did he even meet any girl his age or talk to any girls his age regularly since he came over? His guardian is probably the only woman he actually knows lol

Hmmmm I wouldn't mind Tita and Clete together. This isn't really incest. But I would've prefer having them with just a mother-son relationship. Imagine if there was actually another guy destined for Clete. It would be funny having her future hubby and protective Tita playfully fight over her.

Anyway, this kind of relationship reminds me of Inuyasha where Sesshomaru fell in love with Rin (plus the age gap lol).

@Serverclose dude by your logic a 26 and 20 shouldn't date because it would be the same if the 26 was a 20 and the 20 a 14 year old

a 14 year old doesnt have maturity and enough experience to be in a relationship with someone much older, the power difference will make the relationship shit so no their logic is correct

Tita sweetie you literally have met 0 girls, actually 0 children your age. Let him see the outside world and then we won’t have a sweet home Alabama situation.

honestly im fine w/tita and the queen potentially being together as long as it's when he's all grown up and not now

Ugh.. it feels weird that Im not even against the idea of clette and tita together.. but first, I would want for tita to experience life outside clette's guidance. For him to reach maturity. He must see the world and meet other people, forge more bonds. Maybe then, he can be sure of what he truly feels for clette. He's too young and too inexperience to be sure yet.
Anyway Im also fine with Rapelle for Clette 😆

She should send him to school so he meets other kids his age. Of course he hasn't had a crush before, he only knows two people!

M2

@Serverclosed, oh you and your stereotypical thinking... Which 90 y.o. woman do you imagine? Is she looks and behaves like our FL? Or your typical grandma? And why do you "playing" with age gap that way?
Why not ADD 20 to 30 years for each? 120 - 130 y.o. with 30 - 40 y.o., still wrong? Or, like, people can't live so long?

Your arguments are flawed, 'cause you keep forgetting one crucial thing: this novel is in fantasy setting, our common "earthly" morals can't be applied there.

So it might be "morally dangerous right there and on the long term" if: this was in our reality, FL was real mother of ML; FL was 90 y.o. grandma and our ML was common 9 y.o. kid...

My point here: stop mixing fiction and reality, relax and enjoy. Or, if you can't get over your fixation on reality, just go on.

Fed-Kun's army
Eewww gross,I can't believe the author is going in that direction. The Fl is like a 1000 years older than him and she sees him as more or less like her own child since she had raised him since he was a was a baby. And the Ml should look at the Fl as a mother figure too. What is with this borderline incest?

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha
This is legit a 'I like my stepmom' webtoon
It's great. 😂👌🏻

lmao at the people complaining. it's just a fantasy story that we're reading for free... if yall don't enjoy it anymore you can just stop.

thanks translators BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread