The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

Beware, this is not mother - child relationship. The future ml is currently a child now. I never think of these things as incest, they are not related by blood so there is no restriction. Plus, she doesn't age. I haven't read the story but she doesn't look like a mother figure to me.. Nor trying to be one.

Plot like this is nothing new, something similar but with diff gender is hana to akuma.

Kofitaye, Bearries and Salty Witch will be dropping after ch 20 because we've already paid for the raws. APS if you're not ok with this please DM me on Discord (⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ KOFI ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇#1234) and we can sort this out. We're not trying to snipe but the scans that did it before us had many mistakes and confusing translation, so we're trying to give the readers a better quality translation, which is taking longer.

Group Leader
haha, cute. if you think we have confusing translations/mistakes then please talk with our main prs mwah lol ;)

Double-page supporter
.... Okay another grooming relationship. Thanks for the heads-up guys! Now I know to keep away

Many thanks for the translation, Parody! Very nice to see how this one pans out!

It may have the usual caregiver plot but the chars and style well make up for it.

and as for the 'grooming' comments lately, I guess trying to take care of a kid is concidered that nowadays, as there's nothing sexual or romantic implied as of this comment.

Aaaaahhhh this is so good. I love the art and the translations!!! Thank you parody scans for sharing this with us 😭😭❤❤❤❤

😍ugh you spoil us too much A Parody Scans with these updates😍 thank youuuuuu!!!

Dex-chan lover
If anyone that knows Korean can tell the author that Clete is a boys name coming from Greece that means "Called Forth" and Celeste is a MUCH better name, please do. I cannot take it seriously whenever I see the name.

omg thank you so much. that was a really fast update! i thought there would be only 3 updates but what a surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread