The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

how is this,,,grooming. she's literally just trying to raise him to be a good person

If y'all are uncomfortable with this then don't read it?? No one is forcing you to. At the end of the day this is just a fictional work.

So there's a bunch of stories about raising the ML lately and I love them. This one is amazing.

Excited for the updates!! And I am loving/hating teen Tita here 😂 hope our queen can mend her feelings to care more for Tita. I want more bonding moments 😍

This is really good. But I would prefer if the fl wouldn't always have white hair with blue eyes. It just kinda makes me have less expectations

Why do some people think that she’s grooming him for romantic interest? She literally said she’s trying to raise him up in a way to be a proper ruler when the time comes.
Also, there is no mother/son relation between them at all, so neither view each other as that. They always viewed each other as a woman he admired and loved and a child she took a liking to and raised him for the meantime.

this is super cute! i really hope it doesn’t turn out like usagi drop and that it stays strictly familial. it doesn’t matter that she’s not technically his mom, she’s an authoritative/parental figure to him and them ending up together would be super weird and fucked up. the fact that he’s a young boy who idolizes her whereas she’s a 200 year old witch means there’s a huge power imbalance. the adoration of a child should not mean romantic interest. if anyone knows the ending please lmk if they end up together bc then i’ll be dropping this lol

Dex-chan lover
@r3dgoose
Spoliers say you should drop this.

I personally decided to stay until the moment it turns into mutual romance

Users who are viewing this thread