The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

.... any of y’all even know what the fuck grooming is??? Can you start researching it first before spouting it willy nilly because this is NOT grooming.

The Witch wanted to raise him as a RESPECTABLE person, without any romantic feelings attached. If you guys understood and read the first few chapters, she’s literally raising him differently to avoid her death. It’s the fucking kid who got attached. And started looking at her in a romantic aspect. She doesn’t even know he likes her THAT WAY like look at her, she’s been emphasizing “man adolescent is troublesome am i this much of an edgelord before?? Edmund, were you like this?? Kids are weird man” In what aspect is the grooming part here?? None.

Also Scum Self Saving System is like this but yaoi. Transmigrator becomes the ML’s guardian and they ended up together after he grew up. And i dont see ppl saying it’s grooming or whatever.

You wanna know what grooming is? Look up Onision and his disgusting cases. Stop being lambs just because you heard it from ppl that it’s grooming 🙄

@hyksos Thank you!!! Grooming is way different, a simple google search can explain enough abt it for people to get the gist of it, which is why i don't understand why people don't search it up before talking about it.

Maybe this will be like Maquia if anyone else has watched that anime movie! *spoiler about Maquia*
Essentially a movie about a mother and son who aren't blood related and the son may/may not have had romantic feelings for the mother during his puberty phases lol.

But honestly, she isn't trying to raise him like her son nor is she having any romantic feelings for him while he's young so I don't think what she is doing is grooming like some of y'all are saying. I'd be okay with them remaining platonic but I'd also be okay if when he is older, she also ends up liking him.

So chapter 21 keeps crashing for me??? I open it, it loads then loads again before crashing and I’m wondering if I’m the only one? 😭

Tita is the ML but in the adult arc Ice Queen does not seem him as a man or in a romantic way at all so it’s Tita trying to whoo her & make her fall in love with him which takes a long time

Tita's cute, Edmund the butler is funny and a good man, Snow/wolf is also cute, and snow queen/Clete is a tired mom lmao

@MissAlexxis right? it's like ppl cant be bothered to think for themselves. they're quick to brand it as grooming when quick google search that wont even take u literally 3 minutes will tell you otherwise.

If ppl are uncomf abt the idea of Tita being ML, that's fine, but dont be hasty to accuse the manhwa / author of something it's not. This honestly a good manhwa and i find it ridiculous and annoying ppl drop it bc they heard it from another person that it's grooming without research what it meant or reading the manhwa to find it out for themselves

Just read everyone talking bout child grooming yall really comparing sexual abuse and all that stuff to thsi pure story stop it already okie also thank you so much scanlation team for the translation
And I'd like to know since many of yall read wmmap wasnt lucas like 1000 of years old just because he turned into a child doesn't mean that he is one so zip yall mouths and let us enjoy it :)

I don't get it... is it motherly love or like the love (sexually) from Tita.
Someone please explain!

(Loving the story so far.)

Users who are viewing this thread