The Tyrant's Guardian Is an Evil Witch

@Kafee0v3r basically Tita likes the witch in a romantic sense, but the witch doesnt even know he likes her that way and thinks of her as a troublesome brat in his rebellious / chunni phase.

What Tita does is akin to guy pulling pigtails of the girl he likes, and the witch basically told him to drop his act lol because she used to be an edgelord before too and now Tita's embarassed his cover was blown

Why the fck are yall saying it's grooming??? Do yall even know what grooming is? Google is free Use it,,,Stop turning thing pure story into something else you weirdos

Dex-chan lover
Honestly doesn't matter if there is grooming or not. She is still raising him and is technically his mother/guardian as a result. Them dating would be as creepy as Usagi Drop's ending.

It would be weird for her to see him as a love interest because even if they're not related, she practically raised and reared him.

It's akin to hooking up with a child you used to babysit 24/7 or a elementary student you used to teach. Even after they grow up into adults, you still see them as kids. And for her to change her familial love of 7+ years to sexual love in the future feels wrong.

Short and sweet. Interesting premise. Good pacing. Cute characters. I'm so glad things are in motion. Sometimes it'll take 50 chapters to get a time skip out of these manhwas.

This is light-hearted and funny but I hope Tita grows up to be more of a 'son' rather than Clette's lover or something. It's just kind of weird? Likee she's ages older than him and basically raised him.

If they end up together it would be weird ngl. Like yea there is no grooming (as of rn) and they never acknowledged what type of relationship they had from the beginning (her thinking she just needs o raise him to be good and him looking up to her) but she knew him from when he was a child and changing your perspective is pretty hard esp if it’s something drastic from raising a kid to loving him romantically

Group Leader
Tbh it’d be so weird if they actually got together in the end like, i think Tita views the queen romantically? And even though the queen (as i see in the story imo) doesnt raise tita as his mother, it’s still just weird bc she raised him since he was young and shi lol also if tita rly does like the queen romantically then hes just gonna be the second edward 🤷‍♀️ Anyway i just hope the romance tag is abt their relationships with OTHER fl or ml which i think has a low possibility

The art is seriously the only good thing about this series. I stopped reading at like... 8 chapters in after giving up hope that this would get interesting but no. I hate the female protagonist

The ice queen is supposed to be 220 years old and yet she's the most immature character in the series. It would have been fine if this was a coming of age tale where she's forced to grow up but she's so hopeless and barely does the bare minimum. I am just fed up with her. Other than her looks there's nothing charming about her. I would 1000% be more happy if she remained a background character that pops up everyonce in a while remaining mysterious, with Tita and the butler as our POV characters rather than this incompetent spoiled princess.

Also Tita giving off ML vibes turned me off very hard. I absolutely despise raise your own love interest stories SO MUCH. I don't care if there isn't any actual grooming present. If the caretaker sees the one their caring for as a young sibling/child figure (massive additional points if the young child figure acts like an actual child) the whole time then suddenly starts considering it when they get smooched, I am not going to support it.

If you still wanna read this have fun I really hope you do. It just ain't for me.

Dropping this since the kid is getting more annoying. I get that it's for character progression blah blah but I just realized how annoying teenagers can be lmao.

That and the fact that this it's going to be creepy to see him dating the mc later on.

If all comments here come true and the two really fall inlove with each other, would that be considered grooming??

or am I being too much of a snowflake??,,,..??

Why are the people that are complaining, still complaining?
People figured out ages ago that this ML is him. Just stop reading it and go.
I wanna see some nice comments or something 😭

Here i thought it'll be a warm mother-son relationship.... it's weird and awkward as hell when i learnt that Tita is the ML, yikes definitely will be a drop from me, the ML & FL are not even likeable to begin with and looking at the story progress... the ML is currently in a phase...? edgy teenager.... ew annoying, the only best character is the butler.

Dex-chan lover
Theres a lot of hate comments and yet the score is so high...

I dont know what to believe, is this series good or not?!

Users who are viewing this thread