The Tyrant's Sister

Alice out here wingmanning for her lady without even knowing which guy she's going to pursue.
We stan one woman ✊

Double-page supporter
The expressions in this series... Reeeaaally make it hard to take seriously.

got so sick of the female lead to the point that i'm dropping this. i thought there was a limit to how unbearable you could be. there's no progression between her and ares, how can you say that there's romance going on at all? i'm not wasting my time any further. i was hoping for at least one chapter of something good but every opportunity was fucked up. terrible

Review as of Chapter 68

ML - yandere made somewhat tolerable because the FL isn't helpless and actively frustrates the yandere tendencies

FL - physically strong, intelligent but not wise, vulgar and unapologetic about it (I like that)

Frankly I don't read this for the romance. I read this for the brother-sister shenanigans which I find endlessly entertaining. FL/side character relationships like other knights and her maid are also pretty good.

Disgruntled chibis are great. Main drawings as mentioned earlier rely heavily on headshots. Backgrounds are meh.

My recommendation: don't read this drawn in by the early sex and hoping for lots of steamy interactions and tension. The people who want read this are those that want a heroine that is easily annoyed and not afraid to swear about it, comedic interactions with most of the people around her, including deliberate frustration of a possessive male lead.

omg how long it is going to be, there's no progression between the fl and ml wth 😫

what kind of romance is this, any other manga and she'd either be pregnant or have a really big harem... :(

Honestly I never know what the hell is going on the story weirdly jumps from one thing to another

This is really hard to follow to the point where I'd have difficulty explaining the story. The backgrounds are usually just a color/pattern, which I think is a big factor in its low readability. There might be some elements that are lost in translation as well. Disappointing but dropped.

Edit: This may have come across as negative towards the scanslation team which was not my intention. Just my review of the series.

@anngie I also had to drop this series from the latest chapter for the exact reason you mentioned. With each release of a new chapter, it has become difficult to keep reading the story.

Man I don't know why I bother reading the comments here, they're always so negative. I love that this series is a breath of fresh air compared to all the other historical romance out there. The fact that she and her brother actually care about each other is really cute. I'm also enjoying the way the relationship with FL and ML is progressing. They've both got their issues and suck at communicating but I think they'll make a hilarious and powerful couple once they get over this spat. I also want to thank the scanlators for all the time and effort they put into translating this. I always look forward to these updates!

people need to learn to appreciate the story. if you don't like how things are going.. feel free to leave, it just means they're not for you. i understand that nothing big has happened yet but things will happen eventually. i also want to thank the scanlators for uploading this and working hard. thank you guys. <3

The
revenge for this bullshit better be glorious THAT BITCH DARED TO HURT THE CINNAMON ROLL

Beat her ass. Fuck going to prison or getting beheaded. Beat. Ha. Ass.

@marialand How in the world does the art look lazy to you??? It is one of the best i’ve seen so far. What in the world are you talking about...?

im gonna smack that stupid biatch face. arghhh

art is so lazy??? hellowww this is great

Users who are viewing this thread