The Tyrant's Sister

Hey uploaders - you're doing great and awesome for translating this story and actually taking the time to just let us read it. Like for free too as well. Dont know who else is going to appreciate the time and effort you guys are putting in just to get this out here for everyone to read in English mind you because us pLebIiAns don't know how to read it in any other language other than English ☺️. I like this story for the hilarity it brings, the absolute stunning art it has to deliver for my eyes to feast on - I can't draw as STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL AS THIS AUTHOR AND ITS FRIGGGIN AWESOME TO ADMIRE....ahem as well as how the storyline is going. The pace of how everything is going is what I wouldn't trade in for anything because they're all needed elements to build the foundation of this story and its characters for us readers to make sense and know the dynamics of what's to experience.

And it's great! So thanks for putting this out here. Again. Freely. And having taken the time of Day and Night to work on this beauty. 😖👌

Ahhhhhhh!!!
The cliffhanger~!!!

My first reaction:
🤧😭🤧

My next reaction:
😡😤😠

Thanks for the update! Your hardwork is very much appreciated~ 😄
Can't wait for the next!

@wasserplane she’s not framing the maid,
she was trying to get information out of her as she said in the chapter,sometimes information can’t be found in paper but in a person

I love this so much, I cant wait for more T-T Even tho Ares pulled a dick move, I still ship it

Please. Please. Gods of webtoon kill that demon! Kill her please 🔥🔥🔥🔥⚡⚡⚡

I had a horrible day today, wanted to relax with some reading before bed... The whole chapter was just stirring things to extreme levels and then a nice CliffHanger. F**king everywhere, cliffhangers. It's something that I see in more and more webtoons lately, there are some that put cliffhangers on every chapter. I don't know if this is some weird way to sell more chapters, but I reeeallly starting to get annoying by it.

Wait so they trippin over a book from outside the castle....¿¿ Royalty really be making the most stupid rules I swear 🙄

How does this have an 8.5, the arts not the best and.. I’m about a quarter in and the characters aren’t that likeable, none of them are really likeable.

Users who are viewing this thread