The Tyrant's Sister

Ahhh this story is so much fun and it just dropped us at a cliff hanger! Thank you translating team
for continuing to work hard for us! Darn these cliff hangers :(
For those of you hesitating cuz of the unappealing art (especially the ML), I did too at first but I'm so glad I pushed through. I love the dynamic between the FL and her brother and then her brother and the ML. It's all quite adorable and the FL is so funny and great.

“Do you trust me? I won’t let anything happen to your family” does fuck all for the trst of the chapter

Really hope more will come out.

It feels quite annoying when the antagonists to the main character can just openly say what they plan to do in such a non nonchalant way.

I find myself checking constantly for an update on this one lol I love this one a lot, I think the comedy is great and I love seeing the sibling relationship. How they act like they don't care and constantly pick on each other but so obviously care for each other.

why all these cliff hangers!!!! ugghhhh. thank you SOOO MUCH for the updates! I always appreciate this! One of my favorites!

Haven't read since last chapter lol but seeing how violent the reactions are last chapter, i told myself to wait now I'm reading this latest update wondering if i should read now lol

I really have no idea what's going on in this story or what these characters are even ever talking about but yay for her brother speaking up! That I somewhat understood lol 😂

I try to follow the story but since the updates are so long, I keep forgetting and I end up reading the entire thing from chapter 1 again, and even after all this time, i still don't get what's happening. xD

Users who are viewing this thread