The Tyrant's Whereabouts

Cheers for posting 7 chapters in the span of 1/2 hour, the ending of the 7th chapter was goddamn hilarious.
Correct me if I’m wrong but when the protagonist was trying to swoon Hecate, rather than seeing a cute girl he instead saw a towering tyrant. The thought of such a serious looking figure doing such girly things just seems hilarious to me.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I don't have very high expectations for this because of the obvious harem, character traits, etc combined. Something about it feels kind of standard in a not good not bad way.

Still though, I approve of taking the main gate because of 400 steps.

if you switch from single page to long strip it's easier to read in case anyone doesn't know.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing both the harem and reverse harem tag gave me a stupid idea for a series, where a swarm of identical, super generic shoujo manga girls with a hivemind date multiple guys.

Aggregator gang
So the hardest thing about this manhwa is that we're supposed to be rooting for the MC, but from the very beginning the author shows that the (original) MC was an a*hole. Even though he's reborn as a girl with no memories of his past life, the MC is still unlikable because she's a ditz. Plus, it doesn't help that the church knew she was the reborn evil...the author probably put that in so we could get sympathy for the MC, but to me it makes it seem like the a*hole basically got a pass from all the evil crap they did in their past life and by being a clueless woman makes it okay. =T
If you just completely skip the first chapter, the manhwa becomes WAY better.

Well it seems the king had some real feelings for his girls but it was all too late when he realized he was a bastard.

If one of the guys got his previous looks, will the other 2 guys hate that guy on first sight or will he hate himself when he looks in the mirror hahah

His/her playboy tendencies and trash personality are still there though XD I don't know why the church is protecting her XD

yea, i dunno if its the translation, or just the original story, but i have a hard time following this >.<
if all their memories are erased, then the "punishment" makes no sense, and its just punishing a new person for something a previous life did... you cant learn from that =/
and if the others don't remember either, then how can they "punish" her/him?
feels just like a setting that's barely going to be relevant to the actual harem story...

hopefully it'll start to make more sense... lol

idk the execution of this story feels weird. The premise itself would be okay but the way it was implemented just doesn't flow well? And too many things don't make sense.

Plus honestly this MC is just way too stupid and headstrong.

Aggregator gang
Man I am kind of sorry I started this. It's a great story but there's 91 chapters out so far on the raws.

https://piccoma.com/web/product/12847

Users who are viewing this thread