The Tyrant's Whereabouts

Dex-chan lover
aw its getting dropped :(. welp i hope someone else will pick it up later. until then i shall wait like a tiger stalking it's prey OwO

Group Leader
Magnificent Aurora Scans is looking to pick this up, after it was suggested to us, but we need another KTL. If you are willing, please message me on discord (calvitre#5133) and/or join our discord server. Alternatively, if there is another group that’s interested but needs PRs/TS/QC, let us know and we can collaborate!! https://discord.gg/aFzKFMJ
Thank you!
And also, @TheGodEmperor, there’s a note at the end of the last chapter. (If you mean confirming the “why,” though, I don’t know.)

Dex-chan lover
Was more the why. I knew it got dropped, I heard the reasoning being it was more difficult than other Manhwa.

I wish I could help, I have no such skill in reading Korean or cleaning things with editors :( I look forward to the work people do and appreciate them picking up series others dropped :) even if things take time to get going or releases aren't super fast, that's ok, just knowing it's being worked on and will come out in due time makes me happy.

Group Leader
If no one will pick this up, I'm thinking of doing so! and if someone already did please tell me!

can anyone pick this up? i was really enjoying the storyline, but all of a sudden chapters stopped coming ):

I want to pick this up but I need a Korean translator. If there’s anyone out there interested, I will be very grateful. Just send me a message :)

Aggregator gang
taking a look at the raws
it looks like it doesn't get interesting till the 60s and she is still self sabotaging into the 90s

Users who are viewing this thread