The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

siu

@someunregpunk i mean anyone can die easily if they get surprise attacked. he is in his own territory and believes that he has absolute control over end so he prob isnt paying attention to end and is paying little attention (if any) to his surroundings. normally in fantasy (excluding the cheat mages and magic swordsmen) mages are strong at a range or when they have time to prepare but when you go up to them and/or dont give them time to prepare they will lose 10/10 times.

but then again he may have some fail safe like thats a dummy he is controlling remotely but i dont think its that

Did not think he would attack now, then again with holy knights and priests coming guess he did not want to be cannon fodder for the necromancer.

Thats hopefully the end of him

I really like these super sinister takes on isekai and reincarnation

damnnn that was a really really cool chapter! wonder how Roux is going to act in response to seeing that. I hope they team up somehow. Tysm for updating!

Fed-Kun's army
He really understood how to deal with a necromancer. While the dude's casting a spell he'd be able to sneak an attack without worrying about a counter attack!

But there must be a twist, no?

What if the Necomancer casted a spell a long time ago that let him necromance his body after being killed?

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused at the conversation with the informant, with the "so he gave a fleshman his memories" and "End's original corpse". Is the body End is currently occupying not his actual body from when he was in a sickbed, despite looking exactly the same? Or is this just a bit of a weird translation talking about his corpse "before modification" and "after modification"?

Users who are viewing this thread