The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I encountered too many necromancers in my table top games that I most certain that he'll turn into a lich.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this is fun but I wonder if the master will die so easily?

@Boyolaliku15
donno about ln but in wn
she was killed by holy knights girl who will join mc later. but at same time necromancer was killed by holy knights too. after very long fight. and mc cooperated with slave girl to help holy knights kill necromancer

Fed-Kun's army
If this necromancer stays alive even after that I'll truly get pissed. I mean look at that, it's almost like your head been pierced by a spear, you can't just tell me "he's a necromancer so he won't die with just that".

But well, if he's dead, End will have him and the slave as a snack. Happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, what a chapter! I can't wait to read more! Did that really kill the necromancer? Is that actually enough for him to break the magic on him? Find out next time on... Dragon Bal *cough* sorry, wrong show.

Dex-chan lover
That was way too easy. All MC needed was for Holos to be distracted by spell casting?? It seems like a huge oversight for necromancy magic to come with built-in GPS, but no safeguard against mutiny (aside from a direct order).

Users who are viewing this thread