The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

@T51 it's mentioned a bit further up in the comments, but this corresponds to the end of chapter 21 of the novel, so start with chapter 22 if you want to start where this leaves off.

Sooo, why did The Lord not even wonder about End's whereabouts during the battle? He did want End to join the battle and help him fight the knights, right?
It's like he forgot about End entirely.

And what's with the last part? How could she approached End without him knowing? His nose is supposed to be awesome.

Dex-chan lover
He could just run away as soon as his master died on full speed

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

@HeyHeyWhat Exactly what I was thinking. Probably because he thought he's gonna win with that dragon? Or probably he wants End to... Idk man, I think that's the only possible reason. I thought about him just wanting 'End' to survive and become a vampire lord but apparently, it'll just make End's desperate attempts to run away weirder :/ I mean, it's possible, but I highly doubt that

Edit: Bruv nvm I just remembered tht he didn't even worry about dying 😀

@HeyHeyWhat He was praying 😃
@Owyn Well if memory doesn't lie, I saw a spoiler basically saying
it's related to the deal

@T51 This manga chapter ends at the same place as the 21st novel chapter. You can find where to read it on the NovelUpdates entry linked on the Information tab on the title page

Users who are viewing this thread