The Undead Lord of the Palace of Darkness

This could be getting picked up officially eventually. Yen Press has just announced that they are officially releasing an English translation of its Light Novel.

solid, 6, maybe light 7 depending on where the story goes.

i need the next chapter, one of my favs. why do all the best manga have to be the slowest.
also rip hxh

I've MTLed up to the end of the volume 1 WN it's not that bad but I don't see how the story can remain interesting for a long time but maybe I'm wrong

this is one is one of those series in which it pains me deeply that there aren't more chapters out yet, and that the release rate isn't faster. Or rather, the release rate for this one couldn't possible be fast enough because I NEED MOAR! This applies to both the novel and the manga for me. The novel is a bit ahead of the manga and it is superb, the translation too. I feel the translation for the manga is also superb.

Honestly the slow pace really is the only thing that bothers me about this, and that's not the end of the world having to wait but this takes long enough to gain new chapters that I forget it exists until it pops up again.

Really odd how such a good series seems to be going so slowly.

good its so good
the mc is smart
its the world of an isekai
its something new
I like necromancer stuff

but y is the release so slow stuff like material arts wich is literally the same shit over and over again gets release daily and this takes 2 months for one chapter

Hey i noticed kirei cake had someone new upload the translation, does that mean there's new staff and a possibly faster release schedule?

Users who are viewing this thread