The Undefeatable Swordsman

Double-page supporter
Can someone re-write the description?
The village Inn owner's son, Song Woo Mun is weak as a young boy, whose condition only when he suffers a loss of his intellect, due to the Sansu-hwa, a painting gifted by a Sage.
Am I the only one getting confused by this sentence? It looks like someone copy/pasted a Google translation and didn't bother to edit it into intelligible English.

Raw Link:
https://page.kakao.com/home/%EB%B6%88%ED%8C%A8%EA%B2%80%EC%84%A0/55152866
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/bulpae

I like it, it's quite a refreshing way to introduce martial arts in a manga!

I hate the cliche that manages to permeate every single one of these mangas. It's good if its your first webtoon or something, but after you read one or two good series it loses all novelty. Same over here- it's not bad per se, just that the characters don't feel even remotely human and more like paper cutouts. The kid suddenly switching from good to bad, the idiot father, the supremely wise sage. The plot too is bland and uninspired, there's the classic touch me once underestimate me scene. We've got a brother figure who looks to play a counterpart to our wise and noble hero. Love interest established. We've even got an upcoming tournament- it's legitimately a carbon copy of virtually every shonen manga. The art isn't bad but it's not exceptional either, pacing is fine, but then again that's hard to get wrong with something so formulaic- overall 6/10- mediocre story mediocre execution.

Does the scanlations keep up with raws or is it behind? I really enjoy this serious so far but I feel like it’s not updated frequently as other manhwas, though I do realise this might just be me being selfish. Anyways, thanks for scanlating this series!

This is a pretty typical cultivation/swordsmanship manhwa so far, but it's told well, almost feels like a fairytale or something. I don't think there will be many big surprises, unless the style changes dramatically, but it promises to be a fun read

This is sooo good btw, been a while since i read such a great Manhwa, cant wait for more now tho. Although it is still in the beginning, this is one of my favorite Martial arts Manhwa.

Very good opening archs and some good foreshadowing too! Pacing is not rushed but not slow either! Cant wait to see how this develops. Solid.

Users who are viewing this thread