The Undefeatable Swordsman

Fed-Kun's army
I'd like to see the younger brother get involved more.

Fed-Kun's army
What does Sung Woo mean? Its variations seem to be a popular strong protagonist name.

This is a great development! I love that it's as much about the entire family as it's about the MC.

It’s a decent story with pretty good art but I have to say that the fights are pretty underwhelming. I feel like the author can do better and spice things up but maybe it’ll get better in the future.

@Corb Sun Wukong (Chin. 孫悟空 / 孙悟空) is the Chinese name for the mythological creature "monkey king" (the same one, Son Goku and a lot of others are based on).
The monkey king appears in the Japanese, Chinese and Korean mythology (with almost, if not completely same story). The Koreans call him 손오공 - "Son O Kong". But if I understand it correctly, in this particular case, those three syllables are pronounced "Song Woo Kong".

In other words, every manga/manhwa/mahua with a protagonist with that name is bound to be overpowered...

started out interesting, but quickly losing interest. the bad guys are so cliche, they all talk big but have no bite at all, all the bad guys are like this with no other characterization. MC's growth is too fast, and everything just goes the MC and his family's way.

Dex-chan lover
This is reads like peerless dad with aspects from early parts of red storm. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
fun read for a Murim / martial art world that progress as fast as the other similar story but without the edgy part. Especially like the fact that MC family actually alive and is wholesome, unlike many Martial art story where they killed of MC parent/family for the sake of plot and revenge. The MC also have good balance between killing and sparing people depending their action (just low level thug, or forced to follow order, or the one giving order aka the evil treated differently)

Looking forward to the next chapter where hopefully the bitches who fucked with his mam get whats coming.

Dex-chan lover
this is awesome! suffers from some same-faceyness and the action isn't super detailed or incredible but it just feels and reads really good. the main romance is actually somewhat subtle, the main characters are all really likable and fun, and it moves fast and doesnt fall into many of the bullshit traps that murim/wuxia can. often funny too!

Aggregator gang
ngl i checked for the tragedy tag a couple times while reading this. my heart is too weak.
still not there, baby!

As someone who read tons of Wuxia/Xanxia stuff i have to say that its overrated in my opinion.

It's a solid 7/10 but not more.

I really liked the art tho.

😄@tony_ , I Applaud your group(Zero Scans) for the great translations, I was comparing the raws of this web comic, and you guys cleaned it up really well, the stylized text was also cleaned up and put together really well, u guys have my respects for doing all this in just 3 days after the raw's release.🙂

Users who are viewing this thread