The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up this nice manga, it has been left for a long time already.

Dex-chan lover
MC gonna enjoy every night, ain't he.
Also, isn't MC only 15? What's the problem with banging someone an year younger than him when they're already teens?

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I forgot about the novel. I suddenly quit one day idk why
Can you spoil if she survives? The chapter did have a kind of 'death flag' feeling to it, but not so much I would think too hard about it. ...if not for the fact she's not on any cover art except the first two...

Dex-chan lover
good for mc not beating around the bush, tho he has a ton of hanger on gals now too so im curious if it goes down the harem route

Double-page supporter
Nah be like that other MC where his fairy partner has magic powers that allow him to store babies like pokemon in the pokemon center pc
Is a manga or is this that game where you need to make star babies?

Dex-chan lover
Anticonception orb working through dark magic radiating from it (just need to keep it in your pockets). That's certainly healthy and have no side effects, even with prolonged usage.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, i guess the receptionist is suspicious of him. Either he answered something that wasn't in the old one, or she left something like a love letter in it which he didn't see since he didn't read it 😂

Users who are viewing this thread