The Unrivaled Mememori-kun - Ch. 13.8 - Recapped! 07

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is the author actually doing. The pre-serialised version was already a proper complete story, I'll just be satisfied with that
...Was it?

It felt completely disjointed, felt like half of it was one story where he and his friend instantly started dating that then completely randomly changed into another timeline where it seemed to disregard the chapters before it and went with the junior classmate route instead and had no actual end to either "timeline".

I liked the first part but the way the P-S version was was not...well thought out.

Dex-chan lover
...Was it?

It felt completely disjointed, felt like half of it was one story where he and his friend instantly started dating that then completely randomly changed into another timeline where it seemed to disregard the chapters before it and went with the junior classmate route instead and had no actual end to either "timeline".

I liked the first part but the way the P-S version was was not...well thought out.
Yeah I mean upto them kissing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah I’ve given up that we will actually ever see a real chapter. Like here’s a year of recaps but now we gotta take a break from them as well. I feel like the point of these recaps has disappeared as we’ll need new recaps soon as we already forgotten everything.

Users who are viewing this thread