The Unrivaled Mememori-kun

Mememori-kun's out there living her best life. Absolutely unparalleled.

Really hope someone picks this up, or Hachirumi Scans gets the ok from the author to continue. It's really nice to see a genderswap story where everyone's just having a good time.

@DexervonDexer
i share your sentiments about this particular manga

i really hope <as you do> "someone picks this up, or Hachirumi Scans gets the ok from the author to continue"

i`ve been reading since Chapter One, and i would like to read this wonderful piece of reading material until it is completed

@Forcy

thank you for you hardwork until now

in my opinion, you have done your absolute best to keep me entertain through the course of this series

i hope you will get the "OK" from the author to continue translating and uploading the rest of this series <in English, of course> to mangadex

but, if worse comes to the worst, this is my plea to anyone or any group that would like to help

"would anyone or any group be so kind to continue to scan, translate to English and upload to mangadex the continuation of this manga"

i really like reading this manga, please help, if you can

thank you for taking your time to read this plea

Supporter
the characters in this are all great (except tsubasa)
the romance tag is misleading, though. so far there hasn't really been any

As a reader of the manga, this series was total garbo cause it didn't just stick with the friend guy like it was supposed to. The author for some reason keep pushing for that yuri even tho that Hinata girl is too bland and vanilla compared to the friend guy. And now it is in infinite hiatus with 8 chapters of recap. What a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread