The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Even the town was technolog…

Aggregator gang
Really? Well obviously I shouldn’t have expected good story and characters from japan, they had to put in dumb MC without brain. Great. He one shotted a rank C wolf and he still thinks that he’s weak, even after beating that instructor like that? The fuck? Who normal would send someone taller and bigger flying with sword hit? Yeah that inctructor must have jumped away to make it look like he got sent flying and that wolf must have been rabbit in wolf costume lol. So stupid fucking japan stop making MCs like that please

Dropped so hard that I even dropped my phone in the toilet while marking this as dropped.

Well worth it imo.

Double-page supporter
That was stupid. It was already established that instructor here will try to beat him so that novice wouldn't do anything dangerous and kill himself. Now MC assumes that they changed their minds instantly?
Doesn't know how skills are used, yet has memories of decades in this life.
Can kill C rank wolf and send man flying with one hit yet assumes he is weak?
Cmon... THat is just stupid writing. It is below average given that you only need 2 chapters to open massive plot holes... All main things about MC are filled with plot holes... Cmon...

god he is stupid. the examiner was literally trying to injure him (not seriously thou) and flat out said that he wasn't going to go easy.
When the protag won, he thought that the opponent was going easy on him.

What kind of writing is this???

Dex-chan lover
Man, I never thought I’d see the day when Shonen protagonists would be eclipsed by denseness, and yet here we are

Fed-Kun's army
Well the source material isn't what I would call. Good, but if you like the genre... it still would score as 'ok time killer.'

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, I don't think he is pretending....this world might be similar but not the same. MC is pretty dense to not notice all those hints.

@KamiKira00
@bvdaf

you are brand new to something, and someone who should be quite a bit better then you looses to you, do you assume you are amazing or do you assume they went easy? you killed a wolf easily, you go to the guild and see its high ranked, do you assume you just beat the most powerful wolf that ever wolfed or do you assume it must have been a very weak one?

mc will most likely get it soon that he is stronger then he realizes, but nothing happened yet to jar him out of that.

@xyzzy
Give it time, he won't realize it till he is in a party, or until he beats something clearly strong. hero bbs had a great story about this, an old guy who was the best in the village just thought he was strong, not that he was the hero.

As a web novel reader who dropped this because of MC being denser than a black hole, I am warning you. Don't expect him to use his brain.

Users who are viewing this thread