The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Even the town was technolog…

If we combine all the dense mcs created by many japanese authors, they would create a blackhole already.

I am withholding any judgement on the examiner’s character until we’re out of the exam room because it’s his job to ensure he only lets those who are ‘worthy’ or at least those who can fend for themselves become adventurers.

On the other hand, middle aged adventurer uncle in town helping MC out without looking down on him was a nice guy. Hope that’s not the last we see of him.

That being said, DENSE MC IS DENSE

Fed-Kun's army
u have 3 chapters to not be the typical dense af isekai mc, its way overused and cmon, mc play multiplayer games, he should know if he's playing at low elo

Seeing how the examiner expected him to receive the attack made me think the world is JRPG or Chinese novel's world where avoiding attacks is for some reason is not possible

@ mantaggsogg Aye

but please don't take forever xD

But still.. First he is like "I have more knowledge then anyone who don't know even the basics" and then next chapter being dumb about his knowledge. Simply the fact that Wolf is C rank should have made him thinking about his powerlevel.

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly from the novel version...
knowledge about skills and classes is being purposefully suppressed by people with sinister intentions.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoooo he's completely misunderstanding something

Dex-chan lover
ok.... hes dumb, he already knows that the standart of this world is way lower than the game one, due to the wolf difficulty yet he believes the examiner went easy on him...definitely dumb

This series is going to mediocre at best. Author-san didn't set up the premise properly and the though process of mc makes him seem retarded

Fed-Kun's army
Oh dear, not more of the "don't know your own strength" trope.... I hope he figures it out quickly for my sanity's sake.

Dex-chan lover
Would have been that much better if he did it with his real sword. "Wow, they must have such great healing magic for that examiner to let me chop him in two! I better perform basic first aid to reattach his two halfs while we wait for the experienced healers to finish healing him"

Aggregator gang
@alidan well at least I would connect the dots, you can tell that something is not ok, if the wolf is not the weakest monster and is ranked C so just 2 ranks below A (prolly one of the highest ranks), then you see that Guild Receptionist's reaction, Still nothing? You beat the shit out of an instructor that's build is bigger and overally you can tell that he hsould be stronger and you just sent him flying in one hit? bruh I don't know man if people can be seriously this dumb or you just can't read the atmosphere, It was clear that instructor didn't act it's just something MC told himself, which is also stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
why are people always so fucking annoying in manga? They always assume they know every single thing about other people without even inspecting them.

Users who are viewing this thread