The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Even the town was technolog…

Dex-chan lover
Is it because my instincts from when I played BBQ are still there?

If the system's the same as BBQ's then...

For some reason, this world is really similar to BBQ...

...Dammit I'm still hungry.

Dude, the instructor isn't pretending, why do every single clueless OP character have to go through the same misunderstanding lol.

Hmm after he gets to the capital i wonder what his job is going to be?? *looks at the title* oh

The instructor was Lagging
That's why he miss his attack
Smh

(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯┻━┻

The examiner be like "nani!! How did you dodge my plain easy to read through attack!!"

What the hell was that? Even a kid would've been able to dodge a plain downward strike. I would love to be reinarnated in that world if everyone is THAT weak, It'll make me look strong hehe.

Fed-Kun's army
I see... So the writer is going with a dense MC that thinks he's weaker than everyone else even tho he has physical proof right in front of him.
Sigh...
I just hope mangaka doesn't draw this tired ass trope out too long. I like it so far, but I can literally scroll down MD and find half a dozen other isekai doing the same shit. Make it worth sticking with this one, please.
I should add that one of the pluses for this particular manga is the page count. I do like that there is some bulk to it.
Edit: @zarian2 Mother fucker, now I want to eat BBQ! LOL 🤤

Oh come on, MC clearly saw that he can defeat what is considered a C rank monster in just one hit. How dumb can you be to not understand that everyone is less powerful than in the original game? smh

Users who are viewing this thread