The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Even the town was technolog…

the fact that the main character is this stupid is proof that the main character suffered from some serious diseases.

Dex-chan lover
@Gravewind Crap, how am I going to tell him I just had Hawaiian BBQ, and it was amazing....

Shit. Is this comment mic on?

Fed-Kun's army
@zarian2 Indeed it is. At least it's not a Zoom call and you got caught doing a Toobin ( Jeffrey).
Hungry again....

"Bullshit, how were you able to take one step to the left to dodge my attacks?! You're an S rank adventurer for sure!"

Since when did video game experience translate into real world combat experience. So much for immersion.

How can u Dodge my atk, it's the first time since I became instructor, ok,since u can defeat me, u got the lowest rank.

PFFFT

Another MC who knows what he is capable of but still thinks what he did was something simple XD hahahaha

This guy know that the knowledge in this world is behind him and he expect the swordman to use combo perfectly? Man, maybe your brain died alongside with your heart.

Contributor
Why create a new character when you can copy paste one that was used hundreds of times! 😃

Boooo author booooo!

Dex-chan lover
There's something very wrong about that world! It's not a "real" world based on a game, it's still a game with NPCs following strict routines and restricted movements. Looks like the monsters are no better off. Quite disappointing. Even if the setting of the series is that the MC has a huge edge by knowing the game inside out, there would have still been splendid ways to make his knowledge and game experience count without making the world completely broken. Despite it being Broken Balance. The author is taking the easy way out.

@WillTell It's fine. The MC was lying to her, so it's all in balance. Not Broken Balance, just in balance.

The panel when he dismantled the wolf’s fangs by cutting from the gum left more impression to me than his exam.

Users who are viewing this thread