The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Even the town was technolog…

Dex-chan lover
Even if hes stronger than the average, the examiner is supposed to be a skilled adventurer. I guess as soon as he learns how to check his own status and can compare to other's he will see the difference for real. Or so I hope.

@bvdaf
a wolf irl is dangerous, but far from something that high up
someone you should have no chance in beating, but somehow he does something that leaves him WIDE open and suddenly does an exaggerated loss, nah

I'm thinking of this as if I was the mc, at this point I would still be assuming I am weak and he is playing along or the wolf was a weaker one, I would not be assuming I am the all powerful one and go full chunni, I wouldn't assume that till after more people who have no reason to lie to me tell me i'm good, ie the instructor feeding a loss so I can join.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know why the author decided the write the Mc this way. Now he seems to be a bit stupid, since he just presumes things like that, even though he should know already that it's not a 100% the same system and rules of that world..

He should be very cautious and suspicious every step of the way, and take nothing for granted, since his own life is at the stake 24/7 in that world. He should prioritize collecting information with an open mind, trying to look things objectively.. This is the exact opposite of that.

Fed-Kun's army
....seriously?
Idk if it was the artist or the author's fault, but wtf lol

The swordman got surprised after seeing someone avoid his super direct attack (which was supposed to be a skill lol), and staying still with a surprised face instead of blocking or dodging his attacks. I wonder how he's still survive until now.

@Joonhas yeah you're right. I think most isekai are just like fast food manga, simply for the purposes of reliving a fantasy rather than actually making sense.

Dex-chan lover
Game logic is for games only... for stories like this, it's sooooo fucking stupid.

SDK

Oh no... been down this path of obliviousness before. *sigh* Another one in the follows.

Dex-chan lover
> Its refreshing to see someone like Theresa as a guild receptionist, because these past days, reading another isekai, the guild receptionist there were all wearing something that you can call Bikini Armor on the chest area....
Also, someone like Theresa, charming and adorable is someone's high ranking noble daughter in another isekai...

> I think MC is not dumber as he looks in this chapter...
Assuming your opponent as high level as possible, and keep analyzing the suppose to be critical moves against you, was not an exaggeration after all.
Its a habit because he was from BBO.
But for the next five chapters, at least he should be adapted well to the common sense of the world. For now, its acceptable...

It's so freaking refreshing to not have the chapter end just before the fight, I'm so happy with the author that I can't keep it in, thank you for no cliffhanger.

lmao him acting oblivious is quite generic for a isekai manga but it still is pretty good, also just like the others it is refreshing to see a chapter that doesn't give cliffhangers by ending it before the fight begins or it gets stopped midway :)) Good stuff atm.

Dex-chan lover
Ah apparently people just don't know how to fight in this manga. Well I guess the MC has his work cut out for him. But seriously, a downward cleave in midair, definitely a big no no in 1v1

Group Leader
So..it's like if NPCs came to life, but in the end, are only as good as they were originally programmed.

For those worried about MC obliviousness.
He is basing his assumptions on the knowledge he has of BBO. He does understand quickly that the fighting ability of the average person is far below that of BBO. He is not the typical "I'm super weak and everyone is just being kind" MC.

Users who are viewing this thread