The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I was told about a good hun…

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis She said it herself, the test was one you're meant to fail, promising newbies would not beat the tester like that. The MC asserts it was a fluke but it doesn't seem like something that'd actually happen on a fluke, so she knows he's more than a promising newbie even if his denseness won't let him realize how good he is. She probably thinks he's just putting on airs, which in a way is sort of true.

Anyways, it's still highly presumptuous and theoretically a threat to someone, you're right, but it's not something a normal promising newbie would've been able to do in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently warfare for them is just to wildly strike as hard as you can

Dex-chan lover
Receptionist is way overstepping her bounds, but our MC is an idiot to stick himself to such low level requests when he should realize at this point he is way out of sync with the general population.

Group Leader
What if mc just wanted to experience hunting different mobs since as he had stared those mobs didn't exist in that game, the receptionist is in the wrong and the instructor also didn't warn him, what if he wasn't prepared and got sneak attacked Because he thought he was in low level area? (Although him being mc he wouldn't be at disadvantage but still)

Dex-chan lover
No, he's just an idiot. First and foremost he wants to get to capital so earning a lot by killing low level (from the game's perspective) is better, but he's just scared he will come running back pissing in his pants so he wants to start lowest.

Just 17 more packs like this and he got his money to go to the capital. Ez.

Mc is dumb as fuck, denser than a fucking blackhole, and his deduction skills are lighter than my dignity.
For fuck's sake, no matter how fucking dumb you are, after 5 attempts it's not possible that you don't realize "something is wrong".

- beat the instructor
- beat monsters which were B rank
- was said to be strong by the receptionist 3x and the instructor 2x
- is the only person in this fucking world who knows how to critical hit constantly
- even realized the "strongest" man, barely passed begginer's level
- should've probably realized that since beastiary doesn't have A ranks, THERE PROBABLY ISN'T RECORDS OF IT

For reals, if this has a novel (which i didn't find) can someone spoil me IF he EVER realizes his power? cause if he doesn't in at mos 3-4 chapters, i'm dropping this shit

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 Finally! Someone actually gets it. Anybody with a functioning brain in this situation would be pretty damn suspicious about the workings of the world around them. Sure, the wold may seem to operate on the same principles as the game, but that doesn't mean they're all present; a simple lack of a respawn system would be the end of basically everyone in this comment section who'd take it at face value, assume everything was identical, and that they were OP.

And that's not even getting into their "bestiary". It looked like a picture book you'd show to a 5-year old to warn them of dangerous animals in the woods while verbally explaining what they can do; if I saw that being touted as "official" material, I'd be incredibly wary about anything I was told. The European fencing treatises are a perfect example. I.33 is the oldest surviving manual and only dates to the early 1300s; we have scant speculation on the fighting styles of older cultures, such the Norse, the Romans, the Greeks, the Celts, and the Egyptians. To assume they had nothing and simply bashed away at one another the way Hollywood depicts just because we lack written records would be arrogance of the highest order.

Dex-chan lover
since the receptionist is in the cover art
i cant imagine he'd give her too much of a stern talking to
since she's gotta be there for forced romance

Dex-chan lover
> When MC says to Theresa "That fucking receptionist", i went to youtube to watch again the "Fucking Town" on Austria

Dex-chan lover
Monsters being higher rank is normal on a 'real life' scenario, as people dont respawn.

Aggregator gang
@MolaCola My guess is since there's no romance but harem tag she would get attracted to mc but he would be too dense to realize it and leave her behind for capital by doing some miracle quest

@Gladiator02 bro if it was me I would have changed guilds real quick first of all she put a guild member in danger with out telling them that there were other dangerous monsters too I would beat the living shit out of her until someone stops me or she's dead on the floor and then change guilds😠😠😠

@Vincentius
Yeah modern people pretend like older ones didn't want to survive or something. They were wise people and very knowledgeable for their times.
The whole making them look like morons thing feels like judging a 80 something year old by their ability to post the most fitting emoji for any given situation.
Even my grandparents know a shit ton more about how to live in reality than I do when all the information in the world has been at my fingertips and they were "only" farmers.

Aggregator gang
@241697887 Yup she needs to get fired for that. Normally... but since her intentions are not “evil” as in black and white sense and she is a cute girl she will just “Te he:p” over it probably

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, we finally have a receptionist who doesn't underestimate the mc.
On the other hand, she over compensated and forces quests on him despite his rejection.

Also, the mc knows he's low level, and acts accordingly. I can only hope he understands that his skills are top level compared to the other people here.

Also, this world operates pretty logically compared to most other "game like" worlds: you don't respawn on death, so you can't train to high level as easily as in a game. A monster or beast that is simple to beat in a game can become challenging when you have only one life. Even without active information interference, it is certainly more difficult to level up and find monster weaknesses.

Users who are viewing this thread