The Unrivaled Reincarnated Sage of Another World ~The Strongest in Another World Through Game Knowledge~

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec Honestly, I'd say "In another World with my Smartphone" is actually decent compared to this shit. This is about as bad as "Isekai cheat magician", and that shit was absolutely horrible.

Honestly don’t understand y’all disgust towards “in another world with my smartphone”, could just be my bias as it was one of the first anime I’ve watched, if I rewatched it I could also just be disgusted by it.

Dex-chan lover
@Thoxi1026 I wouldn't say i feel disgust towards "In another World with my Smartphone" . At one point I read up to chapter 216 of the translated novel which shows i had interest in it at the time. But that was about 2 years ago, my tastes changed and now i just see it as about 6/10 if i had to rate it. Its not great but also not completely bad.
But i do kind of see why people dislike it. It is a low-effort harem novel/anime/manga, with an OP protagonist and no real set structure to it. It just meanders its way through with the MC getting stronger and getting more harem members. Now that i think back on it, i probably wouldn't read it again since it gets pretty tedious and boring after a while of reading.

Dex-chan lover
@GurenNoOu In termse of OP MC? Nah, that smartphone isekai is the worse. He can do anything possible and more just through his phone. That thing basically makes him a god. And none of the characters are likable.
That shit can burn in hell

Dex-chan lover
@Kalec Not exactly in terms of OP MC, but that is also a part of why this manga/novel is trash. The world building is just absurd, and although it is based on the VRMMO that the MC was playing, with the description of the game and mechanics given after the few initial chapters of the novel, the only thing i can think of the game he was playing is 'unplayable trash that would never make it past being an early stage game concept'.
A minor spoiler on the main game mechanic
The game was based around critical hits where to even be considered a newbie you has to have a certain chance of getting a crit in, and veterans had to almost always score crits to even be considered as veterans in the game. The worst part is the description of getting a critical hit,' at the moment of impact you had to loosen your grip of your weapon to score a critical hit'
That kind of shit is so bizarre and definitely not something a sane person would try when being reincarnated. I'm not a sword expert or anything like that, but i did some fencing lessons a few years back out of interest and the main point being emphasised was to have a good grip on your sword.

And then there is the receptionist in the adventurers guild he visits. Absolute trash.
At first reluctant to sign him up as he had no job and is still a novice, so she doesn't want him to die. After defeating the examiner with a crit, instead of thinking he is a newbie who got lucky, she sends him out to kill wolves in a forest infested with them, when normally a newbie cant even handle one. MC himself requests to hunt rabits but she tricks him by sending him to the wrong forest. One thing to note is that in the world the strongest person only scores 1/5 crits he attempts, which is at the level of a noob in the MC's game. After being confronted, she doesnt even feel any guilt or remorse at potentially sending a newbie to his death because she 'knew' he was strong.

"Repetition".

Yes, because we've seen it in so much manga.

...of course, hey, whatever, we'll see what this has to offer.

Hope it won't be a "i am too cheat and so kind that every girl fall in love with me so i deserve a harem", because these things are just super boring... this kind of mc is not "kind" but dumb and can be manipulate so easily just because some cute random girl ask them, hope you'll agree with me

Fim

The grip strength thing is probably from tennis. At least I remember hearing about tennis players loosening grip right before impact, on tv a few decades ago.
I guess that dampens the impact a bit so joints and muscles don't get tired too early? I don't really remember. For swordfights, not losing your sword after a big hit should probably be a higher priority than impact dampening though.

@GurenNoOu
Honestly, I really liked it, but again, that could be just because I was a novice weeb back then that didn’t know how to judge anime correctly, I was one of those people that loved eating junk food isekai, I was like “op mc? Kakkoi!”.

Oh, it's this one. I think the author of the wn went on hiatus right when things got a little bit more involved, so I wonder how that'll work out for the manga.

Aggregator gang
I see another trash isekai just waiting to be clicked on and followed
on to the follow list to you

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

More translated chapters never.

And translation is dead as expected from translator that was to lazy to translate whole first chapter.

Gao

So if I were to die and get isekaied since I played a lot of rpgs I should be OP? :O?

Users who are viewing this thread