The Unsuccessful yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.7

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

he is so proud of his daughter's growth that he forgot that a bunch of people are watching this fight, and probably losing their fucking minds

@ImDanGrow

The first attack that came from Ephthal where he casted level 6 chantless magic was very questionable on his part although he wanted to not be a high-profile figure. I think what happened here was his desire to see his disciple's progress outweigh his desire to remain low-key. Regardless if he realized what was occurring in the middle of the battle, him firing off high level magic chantless would give him a lot of popularity, and even if he wanted to stop the battle, it would be hard to stop because of how heated it is already.

The only disappointment here was Merlin not realizing that you can't just battle at high levels without any experience regardless of whether or not the memories remained. But my expectations of manga/manhwa/manhua are as low as the quality of them that I read anyway...

so what happen with I don't want to stand out so I will hide my ability from my disciple?

Very soon, they will be doing updates with just one page... Chaper 9.1, chapter 9.2,... Chapter 9.35,... Chapter 9. 741...

“he's like the splitting image of him” oh jeez I wonder what made you think that. Could it be that they look identical, have the exact same personality, knowledge, and skill? Nah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Dex-chan lover
@ImDanGrow
He already stated before the fight his desire to see his apprentice’s efforts outweighed it, his excitement won

Users who are viewing this thread