The Vampire Dies in No Time

Group Leader
I fucked up, sorry. Remind me not to upload while tired and in the middle of the morning.

I wonder if it's possible to catch up with the latest volume. That would be sick.

Are you guys gonna translate the John spinoff "Armadillo no John"?
armadillo-no-john-43047.jpg

Double-page supporter
It is currently at chapter 317.

And in one chapter of the manga there is a reference to the series Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica, through that cat(creature) named Kyuubey who is always with the magical girl with pink hair named Madoka Kaname; another chapter could be a reference to the Talentless Nana series, through Nanao Nakajima; in 2 other chapters it is a reference to the Baki series (in one chapter there is a reference to Baki Hanma, and in another it is a reference to the father or Yujiro Hanma); and in another 2 chapters there is a reference to Tanjiro Kamado to the Demon Slayer series, only as in one of those chapters which is a reference to Tanjiro Kamado from the Demon Slayer series, there is also a reference to the kamehameha technique from the Dragon Ball series, as well as a reference to Iruma kun and fluffy sensei from the Mairimashita series!Iruma-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread