The Villainess Became a Commoner - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The father still shouldn't have thrown her out. An unruly child isn't just born that way, they are created. Kicking her out will not change her, she doesn't know another way to act.

Dex-chan lover
Me (on the internet): I would never eat something some stranger hands me with a simple, "eat this".

Me (in real life):
CourteousSourCat-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the story is set back when the burger chain "Jack in the Box" in the US had the e. coli outbreak. So it wasn't a poisoned burger, but an improperly cooked burger? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Not much of a hook in the first chapter other than "whoops reincarnation". Not sure where this'll go.

Double-page supporter
Oof...
You can really tell when a manga author is male and has minimal idea how the female mind operates.
Thousand golden lives sounds like either a typo or something that can't be translated into English

Fed-Kun's army
Use another font manga, like animeace20bb-k97. Mangati font is not recommended for ordinary purposes.

Er..... the dialogue messed af..... i don't understand the conversation during the flashback scene at all.

Might need a better proofreader for these machine translations? Thank you for your effort anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread