The Villainess Became a Commoner

Dex-chan lover
I uploaded a cover of vol1 with better resolution, if someone can change the one that appears on the front, please.

Kie

Contributor
I tried my best to MTL the novel and manga summaries and put together a more coherent summary. Feel free to @ me if the translation of the summary is wrong or if there's something that could have been worded better!

This story buries the lead that the MC was
POISONED by a COWORKER (?) in the first few pages. Like forget your gender swap toilet issues, you were just MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY SOMEONE YOU KNOW?!

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna skip this when I read that generic summary...but then I saw the gender bender tag. Not expecting much but I'll stick around for a while. Love me some gender bender.

Oh i remembered this, i read this WN long time ago. Never thought it's got LN or even manga adaptation, although had villainess on the tittle its not based on otome games. I forgot most of the detail of story but here some spoiler about MC
yes mc got poisoned by his friend/coworker, in the story mc still try to search the truth why his friend betrayed him, mc himself not average person he is more capable one who good at averything
& for real kotone
she has related with the mc although mc don't remembered her, when she knew mc died she received mental breakdown to protect her mind from mental breakdown she created split personality (the villainess with gyaru make up its one of her split personality

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation should be great fun

Seems that this should be titled a commoner fell into the villainess.

Really that dad though, pushed his disturbed daughter over the edge. What's with all these rotten families.

Users who are viewing this thread